DC Universe Overweight

Batman76

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
59 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

After six false starts (that totalled like 2k words each) that I tossed out for not sitting in my mouth right, I've got the right course found and eagerly writing.

I've been worried about this having too many characters and plot lines (currently there's Selina dealing with cursing herself into obese milfdom, Batgirl exploring her fetishes, Power Girl getting depowered and fattening up, Wonder Woman wooing PG while gaining weight, Lois Lane getting huge and super powers, and Harley and Ivy's scheming. To say nothing of the one shots either) but this should be the last major set of characters to introduce for a while and people seem to like the story enough anyway.

The upcoming, maybe tomorrow?, is going to focus on Raven and Wonder Girl convincing a lovelorn Starfire to try a hobby to stop fretting over why her boyfriend is busy. Unfortunately for their wastes they suggest baking. Good thing she doesn't have a photo shoot coming up, right?

Donna or Cassie?

47 minutes ago, Cyril Figgis said:

This was a delightful chapter, between Kori's fretting and obliviousness, Donna's denial, and Raven's being Raven.  I also appreciate that you went with the cartoon Raven for characterization--comic Raven never really did anything for me.

Cartoon did something the comics never really succeeded at, gave Raven a personality and more agency.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Time to see how poorly super girl is taking being obese and powerless...and how Lois deals with the great responsibilities of being super powered and huge...

“Kara, you *gulp* feeling okay?” Lois said through a mouthful of mashed potatoes that had enough butter in it to cause an olympic sprinter to have a heart attack, “You’ve barely touched your food!”

The super powered reporter and her adopted daughter were in the trendiest new restaurant in Metropolis, a Steakhouse serving synthetic beef at massive portions. It was a side project of Poison Ivy, the immobilized dryad running the carbon sink restaurant from her luxurious apartment, and the plant based meat was ecologically sound, highly healthy and incredibly calorie rich (although the sides were a different story and the butter was full cholesterol…). 

The manager was thrilled that famed food critic Lois Lane was visiting and was serving her and her daughter every single dish on the menu for free.

“I’m *urp* just a bit full right now, I’ll be okay in a minute…,” Kara groaned, setting back and wiping sweat off of her forehead.

The pair were sat in a booth built for those of size, with plenty of seat room for massive asse, wide gaps for huge bellies and reclining seats to allow massively stuffed bellies room to relax. Lois looked fresh as a daisy, apart from some sauce on her lips and cleavage there wasn’t a clue that she’d emptied thirty five plates. Thanks to the incredible strength of Lois’ Kryptonian stomach muscles and abdominal tract, that mountain of food had been compressed and compacted down to a fist size lump already being rapidly digested. Despite all of that fare and the fifty donuts she’d scarfed down on top of breakfast but three hours earlier, the gluttonous milf’s pampered paunch still rumbled with hunger. The alterations to Lois’ impulses from Ivy’s virus had combined with an existing drive to succeed, making Lane a perfect glutton. And while blowing up like a balloon, her super strength and speed was actually burning plenty of calories and limiting the damage purely to cosmetic, if one didn’t like the now towering reporter’s gigantic curves.

“Are you sure sweety? You only had ten courses! You look like you’re going to faint and you’ve gotten so pale!” the sunkissed reporter asked with motherly concern as vast as her bosom.

“Just *urp* real full. And I stayed up too late last night studying,” Kara groaned, leaning back and pushing her thick glasses up her nose, “It’s getting harder now that I’m *urp* depowered…”

“Oh Kara, this is temporary. I’m sure you’re going to snap out of it soon, now try some tiramisu, you’ve only had three helpings…,” Lois said, piggishly looking at the next tray of burgers, steaks and various potato products coming to further engorge her boobs.

“I’m not sure it is…,” Kara muttered while her step mother chowed down on her latest 10lbs of food.

The Maid of Steel’s fragile self esteem had been shaky after discovering her mild initial weight gain. And it had been near shattered after screwing up saving Wonder Woman and Power Girl on Crete months earlier. Kara hadn’t just fucked up in breaking the rules of the mystical eating contest, she hadn’t just gained fifty pounds to boot and burst out of her already snug costume, she’d made Diana and Karen fatter too! Her self confidence in being a heroine, the self trust and love that let Kara access the amazing abilities she had under a yellow sun, had stumbled, faltered and snapped. And not just the little stutters she’d had previously, Kara hadn’t spent a moment super in months.

The repercussions of this were grave, beyond the loss of her super strength, speed and durability.

Kara’s platinum blonde hair was now dishwater blonde at the tips and dull brown everywhere else. Her dazzling blue eyes had dulled to hazel while degrading down to 20/100, necessitating thick glasses. Sunkissed skin was milky pale and she was having a slight acne flair up on her nose. Worse, the speed of thought her energized state had allowed had faded too, leaving her just an intelligent young woman instead of someone who could solve impossible math in heart beats. Her frequent anxiety attacks made it hard to breath, thankfully human inhalers helped her out and the anxious girl had six on her person or purse at all times.

Super Girl’s mental state wasn’t the best either. She was depressed at the loss of potential power, dreaming of flight and waking up pinned to her bed by her bulk. An anxiety problem had become more severe, Kara now feeling fearful over any potential damage of her frail body. She felt tired all the time, sleeping far more than she needed and berating herself too much for giving up…

But food was at least a comfort, as any one with eyes could tell looking at Supergirl.

“I guess I’ll have some of that tiaramusu…,” she decided, leaning up with a grunt, feeling her skirt button drive into her stomach with still shocking pain, making the depowered alien collapse back into her seat, “could you *ugh* slide it over…”

“Of course sweety, you shouldn’t strain yourself!” the morbidly obese Lois smiled, sliding over 24 oz of fattening desert to Kara’s reach.

The once super strong girl winced at the heaviness of the desert, but soon had the cup resting on her swollen gut and a spoon merrily transferring its gooey goodness to her lips.

Like every woman hit early by Ivy’s virus, Kara was quite obese. Unlike her aunt (or Harley and Ivy, or Power Girl and Wonder Woman, or Oracle and the Birds of Prey or Catwoman or Starfire or most other heroines), feederism wasn’t blowing the retired heroine up. But she still had plenty of calories coming in from over sized meal portions, anonymous snacks, comfort eating over losing her powers, comfort eating over being fat, comfort eating over her studies suddenly being hard and sleep eating whenever the late night meal pinning her to her bed was digested enough to move.

It was no surprise Kara weighed nearly as much as her 350lb Aunt Lois, despite being a foot shorter.

A delicate face had gone round as the pies she’d gorged on, Kara’s cheeks chubby as a chipmunks and her four chins wobbling whenever she breathed (usually from her mouth). Her graceful neck had disappeared, buried by jowls and pillowy shoulders. Once lean, firm arms were now engorged pythons thick as her old waist, the fat sacks of her upper arms hanging over her elbows while her forearm fat enroached on her wrist. 

High, small breasts should have been blossoming into specimens as pert and immense as Power Girl’s had been, but thanks to the lack of Kryptonian powers, Kara only had a D cup and an E cup that had both lost the same fight to gravity the rest of her had. Her ass was flat as one of the two dozen pancakes she had for breakfast, perhaps smooshed to the sides by her sedentary life style as she got less than 2K steps a day. She had plenty of cellulite to make up for its flatness and it merged well with her lumpy thighs.

Graceful, slim legs had taken plenty of damage. Thanks to Kara’s gain there wasn’t a set of female Kryptonian ankles anywhere, her own transformed into meaty cankles. Her thighs were thick, flabby and heavy with varicose veins, while her knees groaned audibly whenever she went so much as near a stair case. The annoying ** weakness was bad enough her room had been moved down stairs at the Kent Household, the nearness to the kitchen not helping matters.

But while the rest of the once lean survivor of Krypton was unrecognizably flabby, it was the anxious not blonde’s previously pristine waist that stole the show. Kara’s gut would have been as big around as she was tall, if it hadn’t plunged into an apron of belly fat. Her other self Karen Starr would have had a similar gut if she wasn’t pregnant with quads, but without that inner inflation the younger Kryptonian’s belly sagged down to just above her knees when standing. Sitting down, as she was now, it collapsed into three distinct folds, the lowest having a hint of bifurcation she hadn’t noticed.

Kara did her best not to look in the mirror anymore.

Ivy’s virus was still considering the weak woman as being powered due to her being an alien, so she wasn’t getting the chubby loving perk. And unlike Lois who, thanks to having feederism sex four or five times a day, was having chubby chasing literally fucked into her psyche, Kara was single. The poor obese blonde girl’s self esteem was at record lows as she finished the fattening desert, her one comfort the fact that she was Kryptonian still on the inside and thus proof against heart disease and diabetes.

“So, as you know we’re going to have another addition to the species,” Lois told her after polishing off yet more food, enough that the obscenely stacked MILF had decided to let her belt and actual, very rounded paunch out, its turgid surface pressing the table at an angle and straining her snug black skirt and red blouse, “and its going to cause some big changes at home, specifically concerning you...”

Kara’s no longer so blue eyes bulged in fear, “You...oh no...you aren’t kicking me out are you? I don’t know if I could balance a job and school and I don’t have any experience, oh no oh please…”

Lois sighed, leaning forwards and making the table groan as her immense breasts hit it, “Kara, sweety, we’re not kicking you out, so don’t panic and don’t breathe so hard. I was talking that since I’m going to be putting on some weight, we can get some of my hand me downs altered for you…”

Kara relaxed...mostly, putting her hands on her hoody covered upper torso. The once smart and stylish girl now tried to hide herself inside over sized hoodies and sweats, an increasingly difficult task as despite most of Metropolis’ female population being borderline obese anymore, Kara was a hundred pounds ahead of the curve, the college’ store barely getting purple and white sweats big enough to cover her corpulence. Her lower gut fat hung out of her skin tight sweats at all times, actually getting tan lines.

“Oh, that’s nice but I’m happy with my clothes…,” Kara muttered half heartedly.

A frown crossed Lois’ face, the reporter going into full mom mode, “No, you used to be a little fashionista and I haven’t seen you out of sweats in months! I know your powers are depressing you sweety, but until you can accept its okay for you to be a...bigger girl, then they won’t come back!”

A flush crossed Kara’s pale, bloated features, something beyond despair and hunger appearing in her stomach, “Well, have you?”

“Have I what?” Lois asked, starting in on her own 12th plate of desert, having had the rest of the desert menu already and gone down to the brownie.

“Accepted you’re a big girl?” Kara said to her aunt, gesturing at Lois exposed gut.

It was Lois’ turn to blush, for her red blouse and black skirt were about to pop off of her. The reporter looked like a plus size model on a binge, her gut big enough to ruin her over inflated hourglass and her ass so fat it was interfering with shutting the door of her prius.

“Well...yes, I have,” Lois said, surprising herself, “Lane women get bigger when we get older and I...got bigger ahead of schedule. And I’ve found out that its not nearly as bad as I thought, in fact I wouldn’t go back if I could. I like being big, I like feeling huge and that every eye is on me and I can feed every desire without a problem. And yes, your cousin’s preferences helped, don’t make that grossed out face at me! He helped out a lot with me accepting myself, even though I won’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he’s turned me into an obese, pregnant cow…”

“Ewww,” Kara said, sticking out her tongue, “I used to change his diapers, please don’t put that image into my head.”

“Please, when you find someone who likes you for what you are and can be, I want to hear all about it. There’s enough robins and batgirls and other side kicks, and well, non capes as well, for you to get someone who loves you. No pressure, but remember you’re still quite a catch,” Lois lectured.

“For whalers, maybe,” Kara muttered, crossing flabby arms over her small chest.

“Beauty is in our actions,” the dazzlingly gorgeous Lois said, accidentally gesturing at her immense chest, “and relationships. You must have someone you like…”

Kara’s eyes had been going from her aunt’s cleavage to the last 24oz glass of tiaramasu. Lois purple nailed finger had been spinning it around, toying with the glass.

“What, what are you doing?” the obese ex-heroine asked.

“Just getting a quote, old reporter trick,” Lane smiled, “if you tell me, I’ll give you this desert…”

Food always won out with Kara, and did so quickly.

“Fine, its...this girl who goes to Metropolis U with me. We’re kinda friends, we used to hang out a bit before...before I got big…,” Kara admitted bashfully.

“Oh that’s wonderful, have you asked her out?” Lois asked, signalling the waiter for her 8th basket of bread sticks.

“I don’t even know if she likes girls. Or fat girls, she’s super fit. Even with everyone blowing up she’s skinny, mostly,” Kara said, “which isn’t surprising as she’s a track captain and well, this is identity spilling but she’s…”

Something about ‘everyone blowing up’ almost set off Lois investigative reporter skills. It was true that none of the women in the vast dining hall that echoed with belches and ripping seams weighed less than 250lbs, in fact Lois hadn’t seen a woman in metropolis who wasn’t fat in quite a while. The thinnest woman she’d seen in a while was Kory Anders dancing in a bikini advertising the delicious Anonymous brand bakery and even that once rail lean woman was soft and thicc, with a starter belly and thick thighs. Even most non cape men were blowing up, although that was more of a new standard of chubby chasing rather than the effects of anonymous which was rather bland to men.

But the pieces that something was wrong didn’t come together due to Kara’s next sentence.

“Wonder Girl…,” her niece finished.

Lois’ purple eyes bulged outwards in immediate anger.

“She’s...she’s what?” Lois hissed.

Unlike Clark who didn’t have a jealous bone in his body, Lois’ entire skeleton was jealous. Years ago, back when the reporter wasn’t even dating either of Clark’s identities beyond flirtation, the shitty tabloid that was the Daily Sun had speculated that Superman and Wonder Woman were dating. Never mind that Lois had later found it wasn’t true or that Diana Prince was gay as a rainbow flag parade or that Lois was the only woman under a 25 BMI clark could ever get hard for, just the mention of the word Wonder set Lois off. Her recent desire to interview the now obese Amazon warrior princess stemmed from making sure it wasn’t a move on her personal alien fuck boy as much as it was pushing the size positive angle Lois had envisioned.

“Um, Wonder Girl…,” the cowardly Kara gulped, “her names Cassie and she’s studying archaeology…”

Lois frowned at the terrified look on her now craven step daughter’s face. Maybe she was a bit too intense. And its not like Wonder Girl was Wonder Woman...she was pretty sure...but anyway…

‘That’s great! I just want to make sure you get some powers back in you before you get involved with a cape,” Lois smiled, “trust me, getting kidnapped every day isn’t fun. I used to carry a beretta around before I made room for candy bars the attempts happened so often…”

It was then of course, that the restaurant doors were blasted in. 

A dozen men in power armor with too much testosterone, too many guns and too little brains swarmed in, bearing the flag of the criminal syndicate known as Intergang.

“Everyone in this place is now a hostage until Superman gives himself up!” the largest armored thug roared.

“Are you shitting me?” Lois groaned, quickly running through her options.

With her powerset, handling a dozen armored goons was going to be easy, even though she was weighed down by an extra 230ish lbs and a first trimester pregnancy. But the restaurant had cameras set up everywhere, she could see fifteen in the dining room alone. Why it had so many she had no idea (really it was so Ivy could easily masturbate as she watched people eat from multiple angles) but if she started throwing people around, well there would be questions that blew her identity and Clarks sky high.

And Lois would be damned if she’d let the Pullitzer committee revoke her first prize on interviewing Superman just because she’d later married him, the hacks. And Superman, Lois realized, was off world today. Meaning that if this lasted long enough her 5th grade son was going to skip class to bust heads and she'd be damned if she had to explain a truancy to the principal again. The only other super in sight was Kara who was having to be helped out of her seat anymore and had been caught browsing mobility scooter sites, the maid of steel had clearly rusted to uselessness.

No, the lives of herself, her niece, her unborn child and everyone in this feasting hall were in the thick, soft, manicured hands of Lois Lane...

“I’ve got a plan, don’t worry,” she whispered to Kara as the gunmen began the laborious task of getting the obese patrons out of their booths, “do you still have your super girl costume inside that lipstick in your purse?”

The lipstick costume container was a godsend to the female crime fighter population back when they’d been in shape enough to fighter. Made by the Atom, it shrank costumes down to a tiny size and then enlarged them at a snap, letting heroines carry their suits at all times.

“Uh yeah, but Lois...it’s from when I was a size ten…,” Kara gulped, looking at her aunt.

Lois looked down at herself. She’d stopped asking what the number on her sizes was but given how her boobs were bigger than her head, her gut was almost too big to fit behind the wheel and her car door had a dent where it slammed into her invincible hip fat, she doubted she was within twenty sizes of a size ten. Still, it might help disguise her, she reflected as she pressed her stomach out as far as it would go, her thick lap disappearing beneath the bulge.

“Well, I’ll make it work…” Lois admitted as the guards pulled them from their booth, not recognizing they were kidnapping Superman’s girlfriend due to her tripling in size, “Excuse me, terrorists? Hi, pregnant woman here who needs to use the bathroom, I think my water is about to break…”

Wonder how Cassie is doing in the new fat world.