HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🎊🎉🎊🎉ATTENTION FELLAS🎉🎊🎉🎊

What kinda food would you like to see me stuff myself with in my next stuffing vid? 😁 I'm not picky so go to town! 

wait...I don't do spicy..that's the only thing 😋

I know I promised a video a couple days ago but I've been dealing with some domestic issues..everything is fine though,promise!💕

You should eat some chocolate donuts with chocolate cake with some Trumoo chocolate milk. Then eat some burgers with milkshake and some juice or soda. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys recently my family have REALLY been concerned about my health...I ran to the dumpster the other day and nearly passed out ....This weight on my tiny 5'2 frame has caused me a lot of problems. I think if I stick to the weight gain shakes, nothing that can cause me health issues in the future. I'm very small framed ..think of cande cayne (forgot the spelling of her name) but that's how petite I am...someone on here was right. I rushed it. I won't tell why exactly but I was promised an insane prize if I got to 250 so that's why I ballooned so quickly but internally my body didn't like it. I'm gonna continue towards my goal of 280-300 & do it slowly. It's healthier and I'm not in a race lol 😆 

anywho...I want some donuts 🍩 😋 

Just do some squats everyday to build up your leg strength to get used to your previous and future weight gain. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's 2am & I can't rest UNTIL I doordash myself those yummy deep fried cinnabon donut balls from Taco Bell! 🤤😤😈

Screenshot_20230220_015858_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e63bc9731fe236458c9c62c8979933c2.jpg

^ my growth this past month is so undeniably noticeable..if you haven't seen my newest 30 mim stuffing video,  fellas it's on sale for only $8.99 (from $12.99). Please read the reviews, I'm very proud of how it turned out & ALL the support 🥰 you guys are the best 💕

How many do you usually eat in one sitting?

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)