HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've got more rolls than the bakery lol ...these pants I'm in are a size 2X from Fashion Nova...my bikini I was wearing was also a 2X..a few pages back I showed you guys Trisha Paytas was wearing the same bikini but in a size 1X she clearly said in her youtube fashion  Nova try on haul..also if you guys follow LaurenLush (she's so beautiful btw) she is a 2X but now a size 3X in bikinis she tried on from Fashion Nova, she noted that 2X was becoming too small so she was going to try on a 3X..anyways.. just giving you guys an idea of just how big I am now 😁 you can't always tell with selfie type images but with images like this you can..

20210701_161214.thumb.jpg.6710f12c273276d6333d249105ea26ee.jpg

20210701_161835.thumb.jpg.0a0eab05754b3487d48d4eb28325591d.jpg

This really puts things into perspective!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model (WITH PIC PROOF)(OVER 100LBS GAINED)
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have said it many times before - with weight gain on a Beautiful woman with a Beautiful body - Kitty in this example goes from a 10 to a 15 because of the gorgeous weight gained.  The weight is what makes her even more Beautiful than the 10 she was.

Finding Beautiful women with the weight gain makes them more y Jair and off the Richter scale.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

not at all..I get hit on whenever i go out lol

I mean you are Beautiful with a great figure so I get it!

This is exactly what my wife found out a long time ago - when she was at her heaviest - she was getting “rubbernecks” all the time and we couldn’t go anywhere without guys trying to chat her up.  She even commented back then and said “I guess you aren’t the only hot guy that likes fat women”.  She literally couldn’t believe how hard she was getting hit on at her heaviest.