HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 1:53 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

true..LOL...we love your name lol ...he accidentally called me it once cause he was trying to kiss my chest and he's like gimmie the boobah! ...and he's like wait that's a cute nickname..at first I'm like "EH" 😬 but now it's stuck on me & I adore it lol 

and OMG yes do I feel massive! ..not around girls my size though or girls taller than me BUT the last time I saw my twin sister I was 178lbs and she was 137lbs and I felt humungous around her! I can't imagine how big I'd feel around her now...I'm over 100lbs heavier than her! ..she's also down to 110lbs 🙄😔

here's a pic of us... she did my hair & makeup & was so proud lol...her face was so much thinner than mine..I'm also closer to the camera but still..I felt huge then lol

20210602_135321.thumb.jpg.798d74a14ab668e0d7527277b5d5b509.jpg

LOL thank you!

mmmm oh I have 😏😈 lol

ok hold on... You have a twin sister.... And she's 110 pounds.... My God. The contrast between your two bodies would be mind-blowing. This thread just got even hotter knowing there is still a slim comparison version of Kitty out there. Wow. 

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Haha yep 😅🥰 I'm super huge compared to her super thin fragile self lol..I'll be flying out to cali to visit her..and I'm gonna talk her into a video with me muahahaha 😈😂💕

Aside from being really, really hot, that would also be incredibly interesting to watch! 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I gained another 1lb since my most recent weigh in video 😁

Picture_20210628_220921191.thumb.jpg.6b42c8ea808f5772c9e443be16915a3a.jpg

Picture_20210628_221250792.thumb.jpg.741b4add53a87006bbfca9c6cc74e94d.jpg

Whoa. These pics are getting hotter by the day. I love seeing that shredded 6 pack turn into a such a tubby belly. If u hit 300 pounds i will literally have to purchase every peice of content you produce. It will just be a reflex action. BUY BUY BUY. 

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Got a blonde wig, should I make it a permanent fixture? 🤔😏😊

Picture_20211018_053050335.thumb.jpg.448710f35a737730b963fc649d4eff8c.jpg

ALSO can't wait for the new video to come out to show y'all my new lighting equipment? 😁💕

This is very, very hot. The gain in the face is very hot. The blonde is also hot. My oh my whatever happened to that disciplined shredded gym goer? I'll tell you what. She turned into a big blonde tubby chick. These are the hottest pics of you I've ever seen. I used to think you looked like an ex power lifter, who gained some weight, but now, not so much. Now to me you look like a big hottie, that stacked on the weight in college and then got lazy and couldn't loose it. You don't look like you've ever stepped foot in a gym. Wow. Just wow. 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)