HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

I know I have been lurking this whole time, but just wanted to chime in and parrot what everyone else is saying. This quarantine sucks and is doing a real number on a lot of things, but it also has a way of bringing certain issues to forefront. I'm sorry this is happening now, but if there is a silver lining, perhaps it happening now will save an even greater heartbreak in the future. 

thank you for your wonderful content, I hope this all gets resolved in the least painful way.

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I think I'm gonna try twerking in some tight booty shorts for you guys .. 

I'm going stir crazy inside 24/7 without a car ..depression's setting in so bad, what are you guys doing to stay sane? 

My fiance (my feeder) and I aren't getting along..he's been so distant lately & it's making all of this worse for me 😔💔 

Besides I'm at the biggest I've ever been & it's like he doesn't even appreciate it ..I wake up with stomach pains cause my body's in over drive digesting all the food I've been eating. 

one of the biggest things you can do is just get outside. If possible, take whatever you're doing inside and try doing it outside; reading, laying down, eating, whatever.

Honestly one of the only things that has gotten me through this is that the weather is getting nicer and I'm able to actually be outside without being completely bundled up. You sunning yourself would make an amazing pic set or video as well ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)