true story about my ex

stauber

Yeah I don't know why, but the self-realization of an unintentional gain always does it for me, there's something so vulnerably cute about it. I always wanted to tell my ex how much I noticed - not to mention loved - the changes I was seeing (and feeling), but she was always so self-conscious to the point where I legitimately didn't want to hurt her feelings. I had to patiently wait for her belly to peek out, clothes not fitting, a comment from someone else, or the big one - her deliberately moving my hand off of her stomach when we layed together. She would almost always move my hand to her breast instead, and not having shared my secret with her, I had to play along.

*Just want to warn you I kind of got a little carried away and ended up telling you how she gained thirty pounds in a little over a year, so this post is kind of long.*

The fact that she gained 50 plus pounds in just over two years pretty much pushed the issue right out into the open though, or else we might have danced that circular dance into oblivion. At least 3 or 4 times she had to buy bigger sizes, once my own mother took her shopping because she didn't want to go with hers. That was an interesting dynamic, to say the least. I remember her having to steal one of her sorority sisters' D-size bras Freshman year for some event, and she was amazed that she fit into it.

With the bra, she wore a dress to the event that didn't fit her wide hips at all, kind of squishing them inward and pushing boob up and thigh out. It's hard to describe, but she had a naturally feminine pear shape without having much tone at all. She had always dieted herself thin instead of exercising, which I think contributed to the slow metabolism and semi-rapid gain. (Basically the rate of 2 pounds a month, but for 2 years... I can't express just how steady and perfect and easy to ignore it was for months at a time - for her at least.  ) The fat was very soft, as opposed to other girls I've had that were bigger but didn't jiggle as much.

I loved sinking my hands into her soft sides and an occasional risky belly-grab, though I could feel her tense up when I did this; most of her girth had settled there. She had epic love handles that would jiggle when she walked, and quake like the earth when we did other things.

Of course the day after the sorority event the pictures were already developed and online in an album accessible only by the sisters. She spent much of the day just staring at herself on the screen, obviously bothered. I finally coaxed it out of her:

"I weigh 150 pounds. I'm the biggest girl in the house." I had evidently missed a very recent weigh-in. Tactfully, I inquired about it, and trying to lead her in the right direction, telling her there was no way, because that would be "like 20 pounds more than last year."

I guess I was a bit of a bad actor, because she told me to stop being nice:  "I'm fat." She actually had tears in her eyes, and it killed me because it turned me on so much.

While this was definitely a wake-up call, she steadily gained another ten pounds that summer, having moved out of the sorority house and into an apartment with me. Away from her sisters, I guess she has pushed it out of her mind, as I certainly didn't say anything. The only time it became an issue that summer was when she went on a cruise with my family. Her mother literally went out and bought her one of those one-piece bathing-suits with a built-in skirt. Sadly, I wasn't there when she gave them to her, because it caused a fight, dialogue unknown. She told me when I got home that "[my] mom basically called me fat, got me old-lady bathing suits so I wouldn't embarrass myself." She was fuming.

I seized the opportunity and gathered the courage to spit right back. "Screw her, bring the smallest bikini you got." I grabbed her love handles but quickly turned it into a comforting bear hug and a feel-better kiss. For the first time, I saw a hint of comfort there in her face, like she relaxed a little and thought I might actually - against all odds - think she was beautiful.

Of course, she brought many bathing suits on the boat, all too small, but some more than others. While I couldn't convince her to wear the smallest orange one, (I still remember it...) I did make some headway in convincing her I liked - nay, loved - her now 160-lb body. (For clarification, she's about 5'5" - 5'6") We were in the hot tub during midday and the deck was crowded. As with most cruises, it was mostly middle-aged and up at this time; the crowd that wasn't sleeping in and partying all night. I got a bit courageous again, mostly because watching her in her bathing suit made me horny as hell, and I was ready for us to go back to the room for a while.

I asked her to go get us some towels on the other side of the pool so I could "watch her ass bounce all the way there and her tits bounce all the way back." She flatly refused at first, and I thought I had gone too far, but at this point I was thinking with the 'wrong' head. I pressed the issue. She mentioned the potential obscenity of her big ass in her small bathing-suit. I told her that was exactly what I wanted. I think for the first time, she actually believed me. I also told her at this point I wouldn't be able to get up and walk anywhere, so it would have to be her who got the towels.

She did it, and was, for once, not shy about it. Her thighs, her ass, even her stomach was jiggling openly in public, but we were focused on each other in our own little universe. Somehow, I eventually made it out of the hot tub and we had amazing sex, her on top, uninhibited in all her jiggly glory. I grabbed love handles and held on for dear life as they rippled and bowed. I felt like a boat on a violent ocean except, well, upside-down.

That cruise was really a turning point in our sexual understanding of each other. She gained another 20 pounds in a little under a year, and by time we broke up for other reasons she was actually grabbing her belly for me as foreplay and during sex, trying on old shorts, all sorts of stuff.

Like I mentioned above, I apologize for the length of my reply, I just kind of got into the zone and got a little off topic but I think the end result isn't half bad. I was able to mostly keep it to the first 30 lbs, which she hated every second of. If you'd like to hear the rest, I'd be happy to share, since you've been so kind as to share with me. So yeah, I guess, tell me what you think.

Ok part 2: Still gaining.

When we got back from the cruise we had to go back up to school and to our apartment together. My lifestyle rubbed off on her, and she was living outside of the sorority house and the judgmental eyes of her sisters. Sororities can be very elitist, and this was no different. All of these girls worked out or dieted to stay skinny, and they all did. As her gain became noticeable, her involvement with them decreased. She stopped going altogether at one point, and I suspected this was why. She was technically still a member, just never went to any of the events or hung out with the girls. I was kind of relieved, as I wasn't too crazy about them anyway, but I knew she had loved it the year before, so I prodded a little and got her to talk about it, hoping to maybe get some weight discussion out of it. She didn't want to at first, saying it was fine, but I knew better.

After showing some concern, she finally told me the last time she had gone there to pay dues or something, three of the elder members sat her down, asking her all sorts of questions about her absence which eventually led to them telling her they've noticed that she's "been gaining a lot of weight." (Exact words, wished I could have been a fly on the wall), and asking her if everything was okay. They were diplomatic, but firmly warned her that image was important to the  sorority, and it wasn't fair to the other girls if she got lazy. They suggested that she should write down what she eats every day.

I was reeling when she told me this, but she looked totally defeated as she told me this story, so I had to be careful. By this time she was in the upper 160's, and her clothes were getting tight again. I tried to comfort her, telling her not to worry, that they were mean sorority bitches, etc, which didn't seem to help much. She knew she was getting fat, and just telling me that particular story made her visibly sad. I chose my next words carefully.

"Do you think they were just doing it to be mean? I mean, everyone gains the freshman 15, tell 'em to give you a break." She just kept looking down, shaking her head and softly pouting.

"I've gained more than that, none of my clothes fit me." Her eyes were watering. "I eat all the time, way too much."

Of course I had noticed the increase in her eating when she moved in with me, but this was the first time she addressed it. I handed her a tissue and held her. "Do you really think it's out of control?"

She finally looked up at me with the most pitiful face, and just nodded. She couldn't even say anything, she was so upset.

I decided to push no further, this was a breakthrough moment in weight talk for everyone involved, and even though I didn't want her to hurt, I was glad to have broken the seal on the issue.

Now that we had both established she had gained a significant amount of weight, she was more comfortable discussing it with me. I would bring it up myself, mostly in the way of offering to help. This support brought us closer, and she all but abandoned the sorority. One way I offered to help was suggesting she retrieve old clothes she wanted to fit into again, and she took the bait.

There were a lot of them. Mostly skirts, shorts, and jeans, as her bottom half had spread at about twice the rate of her top. The good thing is those clothes were brought back from exile. There was a big push for about a week or two where she went to the gym a couple of times and ate wisely, but school got busy, and we both worked at the same restaurant full-time, so it was easy for her to fall back into her old ways. I had made her feel better though, and away from the sorority house, she was no longer held accountable for what she ate.

By the fall break, I could have sworn she had filled out a little more. It was around this time I'm pretty sure she figured out my preference towards plumpness. We had grown so comfortable with one another that I let my guard down a bit, and may have been a bit transparent in bringing up her weight as often as I did. Also, I took more liberties during lovemaking and grabbed handfuls of belly and hip more and more often. I'd like to think it was liberating for the both of us.

Late in the semester, I tried to get her to try on some of those old clothes by telling her I liked tight little short shorts. She said she would buy some, and I boldly suggested something from "the box." She hesitated, and at first I thought all was lost, but the thought of her pouring out of something she used to fit into gave me the strength to keep asking. She finally relented, and I almost ran to the bedroom.

I grabbed the smallest pair I could find - a size 2 - and handed them to her, a big stupid grin on my face. She handed them right back and said, "these are from high school, I'm not even gonna get them past my knees."

I felt deflated, but she reached back in and fished out a white pair of size 6's. She looked at them for a second. "Wow, I haven't worn these since last year." A wistful look on her face for a second then, "these MIGHT work. I can't believe you're making me do this, I haven't even lost any weight."

I assured her that she would look sexy as hell. She sighed. I knew she was only doing this because I was begging her to. She stepped out of her pants and into the shorts, sliding them up her chubby legs. Right before she got them up to her ass, each leg of the shorts was filled completely to the brim with fleshy white thigh. She stood up and looked at me, shorts halfway on, shrugging her shoulders "Yeah this isn't gonna work."

I chided her to keep trying, that she could make it work. It was clear this was turning me on, so she obliged, albeit reluctantly. She bent down and struggled to get the material over her wide hips, causing the soft fat in her ass to rise up, having no where else to go. She had them halfway over the ass when she stopped again and looked at me. Her ass formed a muffintop with the halfway-on shorts.

"Please," I begged her, "keep trying." She once again commenced pulling at the top of the sorts, but was having serious trouble. She began contorting her body in all sorts of ways, trying to suck in her stomach, but she couldn't suck in her hips, or those generous love handles that were already pouring out of the shorts. She certainly couldn't suck in those two fleshy globes behind her.

At one point she started jumping, her boobs bouncing in rhythm. The soft fat on her belly followed suit. Those love handles, halfway pinned underneath belt loop, could only jiggle along. With each bounce, the shorts rode up a little more. Finally, after about five minutes of pure bliss she had them up. Without even buttoning them, she had a serious muffintop. Her belly poked out of the unzipped zipper. She looked at me incredulously, as if to say, "really?"

"Turn around" was all I could say.

All the material of the shorts was used to cover her ass, and there wasn't enough. Her cheeks peeked out slightly, and were covered little more than a bathing-suit bottom. As she turned, her thighs jiggled for more than a second. The tightness of the shorts highlighted the cellulite on the back of those thighs, making her seem more heavy than chubby.

She turned back around. "Can I take these off now?"

"What? You gotta button 'em!" I was having too much fun.

"Seriously?" She said, slapping the side of her muffintop, causing it to shake. "This is not cute."

"At least try for me."

I must have really looked like I needed her to button them, because she was like "Fine..."

For the button to even remotely have a chance of fastening, she had to button under the belly. This took a minute, but eventually was accomplished. Her hips spilled out so suddenly above the belt line, they took on a bell-shape, sloping into a still narrow(ish) waist. Her belly jutted out like three or four inches out, but didn't hang over when she stood. At this point she could barely breathe, and she wasn't crazy about how she looked or felt. She went to un-button the shorts but I stopped her.

"Come here, let me do it." First I caressed her hips, felt how they poured out over the waistband. I was in too much of a rapture to be inhibited. I pinched her belly, her love handles. I took it all in for a few seconds, and finally worked my fingers under the waistband and undid the button. Belly spilled forth and she breathed in relief from the pressure. I was not shy about my adoration for her belly and everything pinchable. I worked those shorts off and finally convinced her how beautiful she was.

• 2 weeks later...

She topped out at around 180-185. She lost weight after we broke up, and then we didnt speak for 5 years. Last year I saw her, and long story short, I got to see her naked. She had regained a little of the weight, but she couldn't have been more than 140-145. She still had the pear shape, and little to no muscle tone, so she jiggled very nicely.

BUT...

She came back to town for the holidays and I got to see her literally 4 days ago. She's definitely aware of my preferences for bigger women, so she made a point to tell me before I saw her that she had gained some weight. As soon as she walked in my door she told me she weighed 170, and that she had gained 30 pounds since seeing me for the first time in 5 years. She said it with a smile, adding that she knew I'd like to know.

Needless to say I got to see her naked again, and I made the most of it, seeing as she is going on a diet first thing when she gets back after the holiday. I will be seeing her again tommorrow, and I will try my hardest to get some pics, though I have no idea how I'll go about it. Any pointers for taking candid pics?

Also, being ex lovers, we're very comfortable with each other, and I'm really considering showing her some curvage stuff, maybe some of my favorite belly-play videos. Best case scenario, I can get her to do one for "my own personal veiwing." Obviously, if that happens, I'll be obliged to share.  8)

I'm not getting my hopes up though. We'll see.

I'm not sure if its appropriate to add here or if anyone really cares but a few years ago I was at the mall with a previous girl friend of mine accompanying her shopping.

Usually I hate these sort of things, being dragged from store to store watching her try on shoes, tops, jeans isn't my idea of a good time; however, I'm glad I accompanied her on this particular day.

She was one of the smaller girls I've been with. She was about 5 feet 5 inches and weighed in around 135-140 lbs being a slight pear with a healthy but firm backside. She was kind of vain but overall a gentle kind being.

She knew I loved her curves but didn't truly understand my preferences for larger / curvy women...at least to my knowledge.

She had gained a small amount of weight but it wasn't really noticeable. We were both in college and my lifestyle (mostly beer, weed, and shitty take-out food) began to take it toll on her body. She always enjoyed wearing tight clothes...much to my liking. Anyways she picked a tight clubbing dress to try on. While she was in the changing room she asked me for some assistance...I gladly accepted the invite into the changing room...anything that would get me out of that shit store!

When I entered the room she had the dress around her but claimed she couldn't reach the zipper on the back. I began working the zipper and about halfway up I realized this probably wasn't going to work. I asked her "are you sure you didn't accidentally pick up the wrong size?" She immediately reassured me that this was the right size (i think it was a medium) and that I just needed to try harder. She said something like "I'm sure this will fit the zipper is probably just caught"

Needless to say I was starting to get pretty aroused. This was the first occasion I had really noticed that she had began to gain weight, my mind was practically salivating at the thought that she may get even bigger. Anyways I took her advice and tried my best to force the zipper shut. Surely enough the fabric on the dress couldn't handle the pressure and ripped along the zipper! Her face immediately went red and she looked pretty embarrassed. As for myself I had just went from 6 to midnight in the blink of an eye. She dismissed the dress claiming it was made out of sub par material...She threw the dress off and we went home...to eat some pizza and wings =D