hiii everyone!

Guest chubbygirl6

You have an Amazing Ass! You have such FATTENING  potential - Definitely keep those Panties around as you transform! Just imagine in a few months once your figure has porked on several layers of soft Plush sexy Fat and your newly thickened thighs are poking out of those now tight red lacy panties like exploded tube Pillsbury dough! Then to celibate what a good little piggy you have become, Eat one of those small round cakes like a slob letting frosting fall down onto you bloated fat belly which is folding over you pantie's waistband. 

I can't wait to see your progress you have so much potential! I plan to follow you so eat up Chubby girl....

Chubbygirl6, you are SEXY AF! I love HUGE SSBBW like you are turning into! I can not wait till your ass and thick fat thighs are both clapping with every motion, that is your bodies way of showing how happy and proud it is to be a big fat gorgeous piggy BOD! You have such a beautiful face for gaining too, you fat face is going to be Renaissance masterpiece sexy! ❤️  Keep piling on the LARD!