subtly encouraging my gf (lesbian)

sapphicfeeder

2 hours ago, sapphicfeeder said:

So I decided I would bring her three donuts home as a surprise for “us to share” – I took like two bites and she ate the rest. She was kind of tetchy a few hours ago at lunch but is in a much better mood now, contentedly munching on a pack of chips that I also put in front of her. I love to see when she’s relaxed and happy from eating. Right now I’m deciding what to make for dinner. Hopeful that she’ll finish the remaining half of Ben n Jerry’s tonight too.

Also told her how hot her outfit today looks on her – it’s a stretchy sweater that shows every curve – and she seemed more pleased than usual. Guess she was suffering from a bit of insecurity. I want to start hinting that she looks better heavier so that she feels free to eat more. She's still wearing the sweater but took off her jeans when she got home, which gives me a nice view of her lower belly, which has a little bit of a curve going on.

I think we’re just going to have a nice quiet night, cuddle and watch a movie, and I’ll keep putting food in front of her – for us to share, of course 😉 I think the secret is not to ask her if she wants something – rather to just put it in front of her and she’ll happily and absentmindedly help herself. She also seems to forget about food that she eats that isn’t part of a major meal – and thus justifies eating more later.

She didn’t weigh herself today, so no update. Probably hovering around 72-73kg.

End of year exams are coming up very soon, followed soon after by the holiday period. This seems like the best opportunity for her to stress eat, reward herself with food, and enjoy indulging. I’m hopeful that she will gain a few kgs over the next few months, and then in the new year she can maintain a slower, sustainable gain. Hopeful too that she'll accept her weight gain and just enjoy it - she certainly enjoys eating, she's a natural. I don't want to get too ahead of myself though.

Happy couples gain 4 pounds per year, statistically. So, be confident. 🙂