On 12/14/2021 at 12:00 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Good morning πŸ˜‡πŸ˜

149BF14E-D982-411E-8915-3388130087AF.jpeg

Good morning indulgent hedonistic angel with the sorceress's eyes... ❀️ I love that your face is getting a lot rounder and chubbier now, and your growing belly with the adorable stretch marks and squishy thighs are legendary anyway 😎 A woman to marry and get fat with 😍

On 12/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, NikkiMaialina said:

Β Β πŸ”₯**ROGO!! NEW FEEDER CLIP!!**πŸ”₯

You've gained a few pounds since the last time you flew. Ok, maybe a lot of pounds but still, you didn't remember the seats being this tight and cramped! If you're being honest with yourself, you really needed to buy two. As you sit there in shock you see something that you think will make you feel a whole lot better: a bbw flight attendant. Maybe this flight won't be so bad after all! That is, until she spots you spilling out of your seat and into the next and begins humiliating you in front of everyone for your massive size...

ROGO!!! Review this clip by 11:59PM Sunday the 19th and get another clip of your choice FREE! 😍

RCXB5437.GIF

RMQO3847.GIF

What I would do is invite this flight attendant to the airport gourmet market after landing and stand her a meal that leaves her soooo stuffed that (1) she stops mocking me (if only because her mouth is filled with delicious food all the time), (2) she gets so  turned on by feeling so full and ready to pop that she will want the experience again and again, putting her on a trajectory to become a SSBBW in no time and get stuck in the aisle during her job. 😎

I don't know if it's some kind of telepathy or subtle mind control, but for some reason your content intensifies my fantasy to let go and get really fat myself... πŸ˜‰ your clips make me hunnngggrrryyyy 🐷 

How fat would you like your partner to become?Β 

And since I have proven funnel feeding and belly massage skills and am fully vaccinated, do you still take applications for a gaining partner in crime and where can I submit my paperwork? 😎❀️

12 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Well rounded 🐷

7A17B649-3151-46C3-B0C5-AF7EDDC210A1.jpeg

AreΒ you sure you aren't a fat reincarnation of Venus herself? 😍 However that may be, I would loveΒ to cuddle up to you on the couch and then we could feed each other profiteroles... I mean just as foreplay for funnel feeding you ice cream and pumping calories into you faster than you can think so that you can just feel yourself getting fatter whilst it happens and end up blissfully and a little painfully stretched and stuffed... in return I wouldΒ offer to be your guinea pig for everything you cook and bake and promise to eat everything you give me πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‹

47 minutes ago, NikkiMaialina said:

It’s turn on Tuesday and you know what turns me on? This gut being too big for two hands πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦

Will you help me out? πŸ˜‡

497354AB-54CE-4D8A-A2F0-20AA6E0BD94B.jpeg

Magical mesmerisingΒ eyes!! And a lovely personality, a lot of intelligence, eloquence and a pleasant melodious voice on top of that! Annnnd the hair is soo beautiful!! (To make a few non-fat related, but very necessary compliments for a change).

10 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Are you cumming to bed? 😘

20078670-596B-4250-BAED-1BCC587F7C0C.jpeg

Bringing the funnel with chocolate milk, Boost VHC shake and melted Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby ice cream with me, OK? I also promise amazing and exciting aftercare once you are so full that it hurts πŸ˜‰

3 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

Look at that belly crease πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦Β 

A47C70EB-DDB3-4E1A-983D-A8571316E489.jpeg

And I fancy the message in those expressive dark brown eyes is easy to read... let's see what vibes I'm getting here... mmm, OK... you can't stop the Maialina-fication now... you love that sensation of fullness too much... you want to get that sexy feeling of being so full that it hurts again and again... and you get turned on by the taste and texture and richness of various kinds of fattening foods and shakes... to be honest, you might contemplate bank robbery if I told you the vault was filled with doughnuts, cookies and brownies, right?... let's face it, you're addicted to gaining, fat doll, and there's just no way now that you won't end up as a supersized blob eventually...Β Β and wouldn't it be hot if you were to become an SSBBW? Your thighs would rub together constantly when you walk... OK, you could no longer tie your shoes or see your feet when standing... and your movements would become so muchΒ more languorous and elegant... and rolls and rolls of fat would jiggle and shift and slap against one another as you waddle... you would no longer have a neck, but a fat face with several chins under it... but even if you got too fat to reach down there and pleasure yourself, you couldn't stop gaining now, isn't that true? Getting fatter is such a turn on in itself, and you know that with every bite, with every new pound of fat, your sex appeal and hold on men increases...Β 

17 hours ago, NikkiMaialina said:

This week’s clip is completely foreign territory for me πŸ˜… But I had several requests so I decided to give it a shot. It’s a bit taboo, though πŸ˜‡

55BF52C4-14C7-4D19-A9E4-59B2678969BA.jpeg

I hope it will be a totally taboo stuffing involving creamy tortellini alla panna, crab linguine with chili and afterwards tiramisu as dessert 🐷 But I suspect it will be something to do with some kind of domination or some such thing.