my partners getting fat

Guest coolidge1000

There’s often a gap between what we say and what we actually do, especially if one is easier than the other. 

You seem to like this and maybe want her to gain more so I would shower her with compliments every single day. Touch her, compliment her. Start to take care of her as your queen;  ring her her coffee, make her lunch,  bring her her chips, pass that vacuum cleaner so she won’t have to move. Make snacking and overeating easy and guilt free. Never say she’s "not fat" but instead always compliment how SHE looks with a "bit more meat" on her (she because you don’t just like big women; you like her big). Whenever something doesn’t fit replace that unpleasant experience with "order an other one" or "how about we go shopping for some other clothes then?"

the more is hears that thin girls, those sticks, aren’t the sex objects she thought they were but are kind of....a turn off, almost repulsive to you....and the more she hears feels and sees how gorgeous you find her, the more objections against being, staying, and becoming more fat are removed. 

This is definitely a good time to start working on her and the way she’s already been behaving I think you have a good chance to grow her considerably more still. Good luck !

• 2 months later...