my partners getting fat

Guest coolidge1000

Guest coolidge1000

hi

ive been here a while now and been with my partner for approximately 7 years 

she has gone from a athletic 65 kgs to her current weight of 102kgs over that time but in the last few months shes realy starting to balloon and im not sure what to make of it. a big part of me is over joyed witch excitement while another part is very cautious. weve talked about my prefrences and she knows I like bigger women but has said she wont get that big then she goes on comparing herself to some of her friends which are quite fat. I guess im not sure what to do or think shes also growing quite lazy and her eating habits are changing any suggestions from people out there would be greatly appreciated

Guest ssbbwlove

Well, if you do nothing, it sounds like she continues to balloon which might be the best move if that’s what you want. Either way, you need to let her know that she doesn’t need to compare herself to others. @allgrownup has some pretty good advice about this if you want to dig through his stuff. 

There’s often a gap between what we say and what we actually do, especially if one is easier than the other. 

You seem to like this and maybe want her to gain more so I would shower her with compliments every single day. Touch her, compliment her. Start to take care of her as your queen;  ring her her coffee, make her lunch,  bring her her chips, pass that vacuum cleaner so she won’t have to move. Make snacking and overeating easy and guilt free. Never say she’s "not fat" but instead always compliment how SHE looks with a "bit more meat" on her (she because you don’t just like big women; you like her big). Whenever something doesn’t fit replace that unpleasant experience with "order an other one" or "how about we go shopping for some other clothes then?"

the more is hears that thin girls, those sticks, aren’t the sex objects she thought they were but are kind of....a turn off, almost repulsive to you....and the more she hears feels and sees how gorgeous you find her, the more objections against being, staying, and becoming more fat are removed. 

This is definitely a good time to start working on her and the way she’s already been behaving I think you have a good chance to grow her considerably more still. Good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest coolidge1000

Ok an update guys she's packing it on big time atm I'm doing nothing but compliment her and not mentioning her weight gain but she's almost always eating chocolate or snacking she's having a morning coffee with cream and 4 sugars ... When ever she's out she always gets take out and that's pretty much what she's living on atm .. she's just had to buy new bras because she tore her old ones and has gone up to a size 18 in clothes which are already to tight she's starting to get very lazy and wants to spend more time lazing then doing anything I'm loving it and loving the growing results pictures to come soon

• 1 month later...
Guest coolidge1000

So my partner has definitely grown and I'm loving where her curves are going she used ,2 have a big chest but it's now looking small against her belly I'm loving the development in her ass and thighs and the neck roll that's forming 

Hers to a fun fat filled Christmas

IMG20191220133917.jpg

IMG20191220131325.jpg

IMG20191220131301.jpg

• 3 years later...