I'm new here, what do you guys think about my belly?

Guest bbw.kitten

Guest bbw.kitten
4 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Sorry to hear, take all the time and self care you need. 

thank you so much. it was super unexpected. so i’m just really crushed. 

Your young and it's still fresh. This is just a bump in the road you will be fine. I lost my ex who I loved more than anything but as long as you have friends and family there to help and support you everything will get better with time. You just need a change of environment and once he sees how happy you are without him he will be hitting your DM before you know it 

Guest bbw.kitten

wow i’m a moody bitch im sorry. i’m keeping the account bc i don’t wanna have to go through the struggles of making a new one 🤷🏻‍♀️

Take a break from the site, focus on yourself and your own needs. Don’t worry about what a bunch of horny ppl on the internet want from you until you’re ready to come back. Several models here have taken several year long breaks and have come back successfully. You will be missed, but not forgotten.

Guest bbw.kitten

so i look like shit (as it’s 4:00 in the morning and i’m sleepy and i need to wash my hair😂) but i got my septum pierced while i was on a date yesterday!! ♡ 

9F5AB7FD-51C3-4B7D-9858-D43853F240C8.jpeg

Guest bbw.kitten

sorry i’ve been super inactive guys! here are some more update pictures of my blonde hair :) also, just to let you guys know, my venmo is hcarlock😌 

y’all should have my socials if any of you want to reach out :) 

62696864-3E6E-4D09-9B08-39FAE48E1655.jpeg

0D7A79B3-CF2E-4D46-A7CD-10E275414E52.jpeg

AD9E1F1E-B4BE-40FA-8DA2-23C4813D8B24.jpeg

Guest bbw.kitten

mentally, i’m doing much better than i was, and i have a therapy appointment tomorrow, and i started a new SSRI today! :) so i’m super pumped and hoping that i can forget about my ex soon. but i know it’s gonna be a process. i’ll try to get some pics out soon. if you have any personal requests or just want to talk to me then hit me up! 

Guest bbw.kitten
20 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Good too see you back and hope the process gets better soon. Glad you made an appointment to talk this all out you will get better real soon.  

i hope that the process gets better soon too! i’m also hoping that this medication works for me, haha this is the fourth one now! it was prescribed to me by my pediatrician (i still go to her because i’m too afraid to find someone else😂) but she told me that i may have to get a psychiatrist to write me meds because she doesn’t deal with the meds prescribed to adults. things will get better. i’ve done a bunch of self care :)

Guest bbw.kitten
3 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Looks like it's getting harder to fit all of you in the frame! Time for a selfie stick, perhaps... :D 

definitely! there was nothing to balance on with my phone in my shower 😞 but i’m sure i can find my old selfie stick soon haha :D