Losing looks

FA89

On 3/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, dudethatswaffle said:

As far as becoming less classically pretty as they "let go?" Like ignoring the weight aspect just generally becoming frumpy?

For me it's a yes and no. I think there's an added aspect of that which plays into my fetish, but in general I think I prefer when women get fat but also maintain their conventional attractiveness and upkeep.

My partner definitely falls into the former category though.

I actually like when the girl's weight gain initiates her to really step up all other areas of appearance to "compensate". You witness that a lot; they start looking at YouTube tutorials, makeup game becomes on-point, much more mascara, start wearing heels, possibly some tanning, getting their hair done regularly, etc. They feel more girly and beautiful even though they just get fatter.

That hasn't happened with my wife. She's still amazingly, conventionally beautiful. BUT I do love how when she's around the house she has become totally slobbed out. No makeup. Always wears old stained shirts and shorts that are too small for her. Belly hangs out. She's a clean freak and used to always have a steadfast rule: no food in the bed. But I come upstairs late at night now and there's food wrappers and dirty dishes on the bed. So gross. But it is a big turn on. Want a piggie, expect a pig sty. 🐽

We have some neighbors who have really let themselves go (going from 150 to 250-300lbs since marriage). And it's always a turn on to see the wife hanging out with them eating pizza, snacks and drinking during the summer. She used to poke fun at them when we first moved into the neighborhood, so the whole "becoming one of them" is hot to see .  📺🥤🍺🍿🌯🍟🍕

• 1 month later...

One item that hasn't been mentioned is how losing looks plays out in the workplace. There's no doubt my wife's gain has effected her job. She used to be called on to give pitches and presentations for her team. Once she got fat they delegated that to a younger skinny coworker who didn't have nearly the level of oratory skills or knowledge as my wife. And in general she felt like she dropped on the totem pole. Many VP's and directors basically think "well if you're that undisciplined and lazy about your body, you're most likely like that in all areas of your life". She went from the ultra-hot center of the social circle, always had the inside gossip, to the slobby fattie on the outside of the social circle, who sneaks down to the cafe with the other big women 4x times a day.

She ended up learning to code so now she segued to a team where everyone's massive and growing and there's no more rat race to look like a model. Loves her job. But I look back on those past times like losing the presentations, the VP thinking "so much is riding on this pitch. We need to look good, We can't have some fattie up there fucking it up."