Losing looks

FA89

On 3/28/2019 at 6:00 AM, FA89 said:

Anyone into wife’s/gfs/or any women losing there looks whilst gaining weight? Like growing unhealthy & turning into a bit of a slob etc.

When I say looks I mean in the general sense, The supposed social ideal etc!

Totally. Raising hand...

• 4 weeks later...

There was, for a long long while, a Yahoo group called "Ruination" or similar - I can't even remember the right name, and it's long gone. It was a forum for people to post before and after photos of not only gaining enormous amounts of weight (or losing weight and having the loose skin) but successfully rubbing their skin with noxious substances to promote acne, cutting their own hair deliberately badly (not in a stylish, punk, deliberately jagged way, but just a terrible, unflattering haircut) and buying and wearing clothes exclusively from Dollar Tree stores, ill-fitting, cheap garments from Thrift Shops, and letting the clothes get stained and worn. No bras, of course, so breasts would sag, and glasses that didn't fit the face or were otherwise unflattering. This group had something like 15,000 people in it, so obviously this is a "Thing" for some. When someone thought one of the members was 10 years older than their actual age, they would post about it with "Yesssss!" and get the appropriate accolades.

:)

There is a woman I met in 2011 on the beach when she was 23, just as cute-as-a-button with a pixie nose, and a total hippie, meaning no armpit hair shaving and just pretty, well, hippie, the beads, the clothes, the headbands. Now, after having 2 kids  the second in 2013- she is, apparently from recent pics, as big as a house but still with the hippie clothes, stringy hair and pixie nose with double chin, a huge ass and just a wide load - with the same big smile! Missed her this last visit - she is BFF forever with my hippie ex-girlfriend, but it was only a two-day visit. She said, "Next time you visit we'll have to hang out with the (Now BBW) B!"  Would love to, but as usual, must be appropriate with the "I'm really attracted to your best friend!" thing. Ah, the logistics of not being a douche-bag! 

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:34 AM, CarlGnarl said:

There is a woman I met in 2011 on the beach when she was 23, just as cute-as-a-button with a pixie nose, and a total hippie, meaning no armpit hair shaving and just pretty, well, hippie, the beads, the clothes, the headbands. Now, after having 2 kids  the second in 2013- she is, apparently from recent pics, as big as a house but still with the hippie clothes, stringy hair and pixie nose with double chin, a huge ass and just a wide load - with the same big smile! Missed her this last visit - she is BFF forever with my hippie ex-girlfriend, but it was only a two-day visit. She said, "Next time you visit we'll have to hang out with the (Now BBW) B!"  Would love to, but as usual, must be appropriate with the "I'm really attracted to your best friend!" thing. Ah, the logistics of not being a douche-bag! 

ok - headless! Must...share...before...and aft...

B then now.jpg