Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Even with Her head up Casey's chin, neck and upper chest are smoothly layered with Her thick soft fats! 
Meanwhile there's some bony flat-chested girl in bed alone curled up in the fetal position. She knows her bf won't be coming to bed soon tonight. She is too ashamed to try and call him away from the computer. She has seen his search history. She hears his office chair squeaking wildly as she wipes a tear away. 

You are a Squat little Fireplug. You dreamed of becoming a Fat Pig and You've gone and done it to Yourself. You take money not to feed the poor or hungry, but to feed yourself obscene amounts of food. You keep growing Fatter and Fatter just so that You can get off over Your own immensity. Then You post photos displaying and bragging about how well fed You are. What a plump Fatty You have ballooned into. Your family and doctor are growing concerned while You are growing outrageous folds of soft flab.  So go ahead and chug down that Fattening Rich Heavy Cream. You are what You eat. 

Your story is the dichotomy of Stringent Control and Wild Abandonment. Your figure is both Your canvas and the Battlefield. The carnal and physical scoreboard for all the public to witness. You've always wanted eyes on You for others to be instantly aware of Your efforts. "Oh my, look at her, she must be at the gym every free moment." At home there are nutritional studies, papers, spreadsheets all to give Yourself an edge on the constant and ever-present war You were living. A constant battle against Your very own shame. You have allowed others  to set the criteria for Your own greatness and strove like a warrior, sacrificing everything to that achievement. For struggling unhappy Casey to see the Supremely Fattened, Free and deliriously Happy Casey would have been an earth shattering event. The shock, the horror, the disgust. But this is a disgust of a Father with a skinny girl seeing his daughter's chubby friend munching on a candy bar in slutty clothes. "So gross" he says to his anemic wife. "She has no shame." The feeling that You cannot "Win" this fight of chasing carnal perfection mixed with the deeply erotic and shameful acknowledgement of an embarrassing desire. No longer do You fight against Your nature, against human nature and nature itself. You released all control, every iota and scintillating detail of struggle and Sisyphean hardship. You dive headfirst into Pleasure. You become Pleasure Incarnate. What has changed is not Your determination, nor Your desire to be the prime living example of human perfection. You have grabbed the Golden Ring from the Carousel. You took back the goal itself from the stifling public media. You have set Your own deeply satisfying criteria. You are no longer at an eternally uphill war against Yourself. You are riding a thrilling and powerful avalanche Growing bigger and fatter. The viewing scrutinizing audience can no longer create You. It is You Casey who now creates Your Own Audience. The Tao of Piglet. There can be no joy from a skinny pig struggling to be lean like a miserable racing greyhound needing to be rescued. The Fat Happy Pig shall grow ever Bigger. She allows Herself to Wallow in Her Blissful Lustful Fat. It is all real. 

I love the Herculean efforts that everyone puts into their Odes of Praise to You. I imagine the authors deeply digging through the mines of their own creativity to find a way to best express their homage befitting of Your Beauty. I know I do. I read along with glee the work of my comrades who are spending real time and effort of their lives composing for You. Writing, rewriting and editing their paragraphs to a far away Girl who actualized our shared Dreams. We are all hoping to give You a boost of happiness, a fleeting nugget that may enter into Your masturbation fantasy. Most lives are incredibly blessed to have just one such song of praise to hold onto and hum to themselves forever. You receive such grand adulation multiple times every day. It is exceptionally astounding. And I know You aware of this. You are so kind to acknowledge and affirm each effort. It is a supreme sweetness to see "Casey replied to your..." Like getting a whopping mouthful of pure honey - so cloyingly sweet we are rendered speechless. We all realize we will never really find the language to capture the softness and size of your perfection. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Not sure if I’ve ever looked fatter or acted more greedy than I do in this video. By the last few minutes I truly entire a state of pure delusion and can’t form words. It’s almost like I come in and out of consciousness because one minute I’ll be in a silent daze trying to find the strength to pour more down my throat and then the next I enter a trance just repeating “more cream pigs need more cream”.... no words for myself.

1A11A38F-9796-4FEE-8C73-E1616F7D685A.gif

I would never have Dared to Dream there exists such a Woman. My wildest and innermost lustful fantasies could not ever approach the cock-hardening cum-eliciting bewilderment that is Your exquisite Reality. 

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

. Like I truly consider you guys friends. I want to know more about you - ALL of you! 
Tell me how long you’ve been a fan, what your main interests in this fetish are (stuffing, hedonism, fat shame, messy eating, etc), tell me your favorite Casey video of all time, and a fun fact about yourself! Feel free to answer one or all of them. I love learning more about you guys!  

ill share too later and give an updated long version of “my story”.

I want to do this! (and I will when I feel available to do it well.) But I'm thrilled that You want this. You are a special and beautiful woman in so many ways. It's so sexy to me that You love Your ego stroked about Your magnificent figure. Of course You do, You work on that Sexy bod so hard and diligently. But Your personal appreciation and is another fierce level of Beauty too often neglected. That big fat Belly gets ALL the love and Attention. We need to let Casey know we Love Her as a whole person - (who just happens to check all our boxes). 

Dear Casey,
It is a sweetness far beyond charming that You have requested to know our stories. As outright beautiful as You are, [and You are absolutely Stunning,] I am just as turned on by Your dream-girl personality. Whenever I have been dating, I have always considered my love as the most beautiful woman in any room. I don't "fool" myself into that perspective. I believe it. Because then, there is no one else I would rather see. But lately... You have been occupying that office and You are becoming too heavy to budge . Seriously, I know how crazy it is, but as of today I feel if I were to start dating another... she'd have to be bi and we both would get off exchanging descriptions, thoughts and stories about You. You've ruined me with Your sensational erotic sensuality. Hahahaha! 
My desire for plumpness (rather than not so) began as a child. In gradeschool (4th grade-ish) I had such a crush on the (2nd) chubbiest girl in my class. I was enthralled with her chubbiness. My attention darted all around her. Her impossibly fat cheeks, her thick fat arms and legs... You get the picture. But I did not date exclusively voluptuous women in my life, I was all over the board as far as that goes. I always dated wickedly smart women. I guess that would be the common denominator. Then tried to fatten them up, not sneakily, but in a "don't worry about it - just enjoy yourself" kind of way. None ever expressed any real desire to embody my ideal. Some toyed around with it and with gluttony because they knew what turned my wheels. But yeah, I liked soft fat bouncy gals like... forever. 
When I first saw You (on another website) I was indeed piqued because of Your exceptional beauty. So cute and plump with a mad desire to bloom into the most beautiful woman in the world. I didn't know You were here on Curvage until rather recently. I had an account here in the "before times" on Curvage and had a respectable rating as a poster. That's why I got such a coveted user name like Jacksprat. (real name Jack of course) But then Curvage dumped all their logs and began anew and I just never really visited... for years...  until You. Sweet chubby Casey blew up and out and began to take over the planet. What was I to do but follow You here and Worship every nuance of Your being? You are definitely clever enough to know precisely what I like. I like a Greedy Growing Gal who is confident about being desired for all her sublime lusciousness. "Confident" is probably an understatement. I love Vanity. She KNOWS she is hotter than every other person. She KNOWS I am getting off on any glimpse of any part of her. Not only do I think so, but She also feels like the sexiest creation possible. She wants to compare how finely fattened she is with my lean body, giggling at the difference. She loves nothing more than showing off how well nourished she keeps herself. She Knows we all get off at the sight of her because we are helpless in the face of her beauty.  She's way shorter than me but outweighs me exponentially. A bit of a domme when it comes to sensuality but otherwise as kind and giving as any other angel. We both love her Belly and secretly thinks the other couldn't really appreciate just how much we do. Her Belly is the Center of the Universe. Our Universe. So... pretty much... my ideal woman is exactly like You. You know I'm not just saying any of this to flatter You, tho I hope it does. You know I mean it. I hope You cum knowing You are absolutely perfect to me... and especially to Yourself. Because You are. 
Thanks for asking. It is so endearing. I will read as many of the others that I notice. Because I love You being flattered and encouraged. Jack. 

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

... Every night just chugging heavy cream, ice cream, and WG powder... - just cramming it in desperately trying to expand. I feel it happening. My hips specifically just feel so much wider. I feel bigger. I feel HEAVY. I am sitting on my couch right now... there's a fucking puddle just dripping between my fat thighs. I am so turned on but SO FUCKING FULL i cannot get myself off... So I sit here helpless just pouring more cream into my greedy mouth. I cannot stop. This is my life. 

245011A5-0A59-4E3E-8E5B-38B896FA1A26.jpeg.115316aa4051cab775fa1997c7295e03.jpg

D29A3708-B6A5-4DD9-BC19-1C982BB6C29B.jpeg.1313a3ffbb685b5eb02e52a53d5cc51f.jpg

So intense, sweet Fat Casey. Desperately wanting to Fatten up to see Your Fat-Mates. But when You said "I feel it happening... bigger, HEAVY." I lost it.  You actually feel Yourself getting Fatter... and it turns You on... pouring more cream into Your greedy mouth. Oh Casey, This feels like You stole my diary and You are publishing all my fantasies. Oh, by the way, How hot is to buy WG powder:  "Yeah, I'm trying to pack on some pounds real quick before I meet up with some friends. Don't wanna show up this scrawny and boyish. I need to develop some curves." 

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big belly is out sitting comfy on my lap with the seatbelt straining around it. Can’t even put the tray down all the way on the back of the seat bc it rests on my belly. 

Holy Moly! The ergonomic architects of airline seating never considered that a Women so extremely well matured could even exist, let alone fly in a plane. They just never accounted for our overdeveloped Doctor Casey!!! 

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I love you guys so so so much ❤️  Thank you always for all the amazingly thoughtful and SO sexy comments 

I have a couple little gadgets similar to a shoe horn that I've snagged from my clinic but no matter which way I do it - theres either a massive mound of belly or a roll or a chin or a tit that gets in my way! 🐷

I'm not typically a hugger tbh, but after the week I've had you could not be more accurate... I need a freaking hug! ❤️ 

I am certain that your hugs are now fully engrossing enveloping and life altering. World Class essentially human experience 

15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feedee world tour resumes is this time Candice will be tagging along with me!!! We are heading to Nashville the last week in august for an epically fattening few days of fun, adventure, and being the sexy little fatties we are. I will be wearing cow print every damn day 🤣 I tried on my cowboy boots tonight and realized they don’t fit my calves anymore so I’m going to have to find a plus size pair for sure! Ahhhhh so so so excited! I always seem to pile on like 10lbs when I’m on vacation so I can only imagine how much more till be with my bestie there 🖤🐄

2E360356-D184-43CB-9CC4-28A9A7309685.jpeg

Calves too fat for yer boots. That’s the hottest thing I’ve heard in some time.