Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
  • 1 month later...

My 255lb 5’10” FFA Smokin’ hot wife and I (6’ 255) would shower you with kisses and rubs all over your sexy overfed body while feeding you chocolate covered strawberries. A tight squeeze shower then we’d tie you up, tease you, make you feel loved and lusted after while we give you multiple orgasms. We’d gorge ourselves on a great Italian meal and fall asleep together by a fire dreaming about breakfast!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Honestly, I'm really fucking horny tonight and in the mood to chat with you guys. Let's have some fun ;) shall we?

We met on Curvage and have been dating for a few months now. I was doing fine gaining on my own (clearly) but now my weight has just absolutely skyrocketed. You introduce me to your friends and family and they're all so concerned.... wondering why your girlfriend piled on almost 100lbs in the few short months you've been dating me. We are going to your brother's wedding and your friends and family will be there. Ugh, my dress won't zip! BABE! My gut just ripped right through it. What do you do? What do we do? What do you say? Get creative. 

------

ALSO - for the next 24 hours (starting now) - go review ANY OF MY CLIPS (this can even be an old one you purchased a while back or a new one you want to treat yourself to tonight). Review it, react to it, and comment it. ANY FREAKING CLIP ❤️ And get one free ❤️ you can do this as many times as you want during the 24 hour period. Ready? Set? GO!

Done!! 👍😋

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wife and I are huge (she’s 5’10” 260 and I’m 6’ 265) fans of yours!! We have purchased many of your vids. We love the effort you put into the community, videos, colabs and the podcast! The podcast has been fantastic!! Keep it up fatty!! 😘

• 1 year later...