wife getting chunky

bellyluvr

My ongoing story is over here

Over the past 1.5 yr I've been consistently complimenting her. Every talk about weight or diet I've stressed that it is up to her but that I prefer her with a bit more meat on her. Still took a lot of time, lot of being convinced on her side. Last diet streak was somewhere in September, with meal replacements and all. She wanted to fit into certain clothes, and I just kept offering to buy new clothes.

Since a couple of weeks she's jumped sides, it seems. It's almost like she has gone full-in with weight gain, not caring about it at all. 

They often prefer that, being thin or thinner because, well, that's how they believe they are beautiful. Doesn't take away that we can compliment what we find beautiful and be supportive both in them eating in a way that makes them fatter, and being supportive if they want to lose weight.

I don't like mentioning her belly or whatever either. It's counterproductive, usually. What does work is a lot of touching, slowly building up that habit of not only being touched on the butt or breasts, but a hand running over the back, a little squeeze here, a little feel there. A rub here, a rub there. And then complimenting on the overall effect; "you look amazing", "I love how you look these days" etc

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2019 at 9:40 AM, tw71 said:

I know that doesn't have a lot to do with this topic, directly. But I guess it just tells me that more and more people are becoming accepting of or even appreciating women with some extra weight to them. I know in my own situation, my wife AND two of my serious girlfriends before meeting her had all undergone forms of gastric bypass surgery, in attempts to lose weight. And in each case? They had gained back at least half of the total weight they initially los

I'm not in Super Fat Country but when I need to counter my wife's Ideal Beauty Weights there are enough ppl to point to where you go "that's not thin, is it?"

And when I talk with the men of them, what do you hear? "More to hold on to". Nobody says to me "f*k my wife is ugly"

As for surgery; the ones who go for it think that is the problem. And that y making your stomach smaller you process less food and so gain less weight. The lady in my enviornment who did? She indeed gained it back in almost no time simply because she eats the way she eats

When they remove a part of the stomach, they remove the part that also generates the most hunger hormones, so to say. But the hunger of our kind of women isn't in the tummy, it's between the ears. It's the pleasure of eating.

At the end of the day, I really believe it's mostly a sham

I'm with you. Because it's not "do the surgery you're done." It's, "do the surgery, then follow this diet, slowly add regular food but stop eating when you're full"

2 hours ago, aspartamedoublesgains said:

And when they do, there's more risk (like, as I understand it, bursting open the stomach, for instance...)

That's only in the beginning. Same for drinking carbonated drinks or taking meds hard on the stomach (eg: ibuprofen). Once the wounds have healed, you're ok.