Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

You should have a warning on this story: "Contents May Melt Device"  Seriously this is ground breaking stuff.

I've always enjoyed the first signs of gains... both those before the girl is aware, and then as she tries to hide it.  Panty lines like you described are amazing, but I've always preferred the bulges around bra bands and straps pressing against a too tight t-shirt or too small blouse.  You've really set the stage here for such scenes.

And the way you made it so that it was Candace's idea for the oil, Wow!  Certainly a dream come true.  Tactile as well as visual candy. 

Thanks for the amazing story.

P.S.  I've also found denial (or Defiant) wearing of too small clothes that only highlight gains more, to be a real attention-getter.

Someone just might come to regret making a "BIG Butt" comment to someone she works with!

You've also got me thinking how humans tend to associate things.  Candace's strong association with pleasure and Cody... with food, may make eating habits hard to break.

I still admire Candace and her raw power.  Combined with her confidence, grace, and family history she'd certainly be a force to contend with.

Thanks for all your efforts.

I love her reasoning for why the lingerie is "a little too tight on my butt"  Yup, not as strong before... that HAS to be it.  Ahhh sweet denial!

Cody's fumbling through tight situations (and succeeding) is just too cute.  His internal dialogue and chastisement make it all the better.

Oh, and you REALLY had me thinking he was going to get busted with his computer.  Glad he didn't.  Still, I took the bait on that one.

Kudos

Wow, TWO posts!   Work kept me from looking for nearly a day and a half and when I did, TWO posts appear!

Hmmm... sort of like water not boiling as long as you look at it.

Ok, Cody is far more devious than I gave him credit for.  Sabotaging the Yoga with humor.  Well played.  Candace sure didn't protest much.

The little Easter Eggs you scatter around regarding Candace's weight and behavior sure are a joy to hunt down.  I especially loved the vague and somewhat lackluster "Full Body Workout" she mentioned.  And her reaction around food inside the car for the road trip... priceless.  I'm guessing she isn't used to feeling either unsure of herself or guilty. 

I'm BETTING some of her choices and their consequences have left her on unfamiliar ground.  Cody, of course is there to keep her there...

With the feel of those plush thighs I bet he gave it his all to make the moment last (And cut down on the calories burned )

Best of luck to you out in the field!

CANDACE...… WITHdrawal!!!

Seriously, I think there is a literary rule that you cannot use the words: "Delicious titty-fat" AND mention tearing undergarments without updating the story again within 12 hours.

Plus there is the possible angering of the FAT Goddesses and Karma and such...  Best to be on the safe side, you know.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of building contrasts in this installment.  I really enjoy that there is just a hint of ribs visible... and then only when she stretches.  

The best has to be the motion of her breasts as Candace pounds the mattress, and the way gravity is playing an increasing role, and putting her new bra to the test.

Simply amazing. 

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

“You’re real tense,” I pushed extra hard, finding her glutes deep inside her.

Deep inside, Luv it!

And I see the master of misdirection strikes again!  And WOW, what a strike.

LOTS of top notch imagery.  It all came together so well.  And again Cody pushes his luck and gets away with it.

Kudos.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I actually wrote this as a filler chapter between the last one and the actual tournament. I was like "okay, how do I spice this up? Lesbomancy! That idea I toyed with and never found time to add into the plot until now."

I guess the point could be made that ALL of these chapters are "filler" chapters, or more accurately "Fill Her" chapters.

Great subtle attack on Candace's confidence with her not getting called up to the office to meet with Ben.

It was interesting to hear Candace tell Hannah not to worry about the weight when you can tell by her edginess and distracted tugging that she herself is definitely concerned about her own weight.

WOW, the tournament is coming up next?  Candace better get someone else to apply the oil.  Cody would probably explode before he got past het boobs.  Damn, I can hardly imagine how sensuous that would feel with all that glorious softness coated in oil...