Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

Awesome chapter. Was looking forward to reading this. Love the premise and the details you include. I can't help but feel like when he said "me too" at the end, he's hoping Candace will continue bulking and resemble his very own sea lion 😉. Also love how she is gaining in her butt alot. Hoping she grows pear shaped or maybe a super overfilled hourglass. Keep up the amazing work!

I wonder what muscle group Candace will lose next. Perhaps her strong thighs will start to touch slightly. I remember her inner thighs being an area of extra softness and padding. Or perhaps her strong arms will start to have a bit of jiggle and have that wing effect. I think another reason this story is great is because of the contrast between the main characters. As he grows more in shape and to her liking, she hopefully continues to push the limits of his fantasy and slowly but surely, she won't even resemble a fitness trainer 🐷🐷🐷🤤

• 2 weeks later...

Clever misdirection with the false pregnancy. Almost sort of cruel lol jk. But I was looking forward to her being pregnant and bulking season really beginning 😉. Love the imagery of her butt ripping through her yoga pants and the dialogue between them. As many have mentioned, you truly have a knack for character building and making top notch reading material that's less about the destination and more about the journey, which is thrilling to follow. Still, while I understand the slow burn is the better approach for this kind of story, would be nice to see a slight touch of more emphasis on her weight gain and him actively trying to get her to gain. Maybe deliberately add extra weight gain powder to her protein shakes and offering to give more of his meals ;). Just some thoughts. Since they will be living together, I can only assume these things might happen. Take these with a grain of salt, but I think something interesting would be to have a weigh in with the two of them and maybe she has put on quite a bit more than she thinks ;)

Wow! This is an interesting turn in that now Cody will be doing personal training the same as Candace. As Candace molds Cody into her Greek God, hopefully she continues to become thicker and thicker like Greek yogurt 😂😂😂. Perhaps, the more active Cody becomes, the less Candace starts to become. Really loving the story. Still kind of hoping that Cody tries to increase Candace's gain in some way, but either way really good story and I can see why it's been so well received so far.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, pleasegrow said:

Just a thought - in some stories I’ve read there’s a “moment of realization” where one of the characters discovers just how much weight has been gained. As reader, it’s always a fun moment of learning how the various characters deal with the change, and it a great literary opportunity to describe the change in detail.

Since so many of us enjoy the process of change, I figured I’d throw it out there as a (potentially) fun thing to play with ;)

Great chapter! Looking forward to seeing if they win or not. Not sure why she suspects Rick and the other guy of sabotaging them, but it does spice up the story a bit. I enjoyed the description of Candace's body as well. I'm thinking that her weight was more than Cody's (hopefully). The fact that she can binge on loads greasy foods makes for a sexy quality and she has a definite future as a former fit girl gone fat :). Hopefully, the revealing of the number on the scale isn't too far off :)