Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

This site will tell you how to watch that show up above. YOU must have firefox to do so http://brokensecrets.com/2010/09/27/how-to-watch-blocked-internet-videos/ and then find a proxy Ip address for germany. THis a sweet show great weight and worth watching!

Thank you. Well i wasn't able to get it to work from using the firefox add-on, but i ended up trying the instructions from www.proxynova.com and got it to work. Same basic deal. I don't know why i couldnt get it to work with the add-on. If any one wants to know if it's working, when you go to google it should be in german (google.de).

But anyway, the first episode was nice. Didn't have any idea what they were saying, but you kind of get the idea. I thought they used the fat make up and suit well, and the use and editing of the fat double was nice. Second episode didn't have much. Though the first scene is at a plastic surgery exam room. That was nice. I'm assuming she was getting a consultation to get liposuction, but not knowing german, i don't know if she decided against it in the end. I'm assuming the third episode will be online soon, i think the forth one is airing this coming tues maybe. It looks like she is wearing a more fitted pants suit in the third episode (compared to what she wore in the first two which was a rather baggy pants suit), so i'm looking forward to that.

Maybe it will hit english speaking markets at some point and we can get subtitles soon.

Google translated summary from the show's website:

Jessica is attractive, wealthy and as a hotel manager for a 5-star spa temple professionally successful. Rike is overweight, lovable and with her great love Klausi together. As Rike appear for an interview for a job at the hotel, Jessica throws the candidate directly out again: it is too thick and does not fit well in a wellness temple. Completely embittered wishes Jessica Rike all their fat in the body - with success!

The next day - a few kilos heavier - Jessica is recognized by anyone, not even by her lover Carl. She wants the management of the hotel but also not lose the intregante Manu. A solution must be found: Jessica is the erschlankte now a Rike as new management. They even adopt from now on as Jessica's sister, Marie, and remains as a personal assistant to Rikes page. Chaos inevitable ...

Another scene from the first episode. Quite short, but I thought you'd like to see it:

The only scene really worth seeing in the second episode. I included the opening.

I was wrong. The third episode is premiering Monday. I am assuming it will then be up on the website.

• 1 month later...

Es Kommt Noch Dicker (It Gets Thicker or maybe It Gets Even Thicker)

The first season was only 7 episodes and they have all aired in Germany. I found a torrent site that has all but the 6th episode. You'll need to download its software, Gigaflat. When you click on "Free Download" it will ask you if you want to download it. Now its free, and in German, and a pop up will appear when downloading and you'll have to exit out of it and start up the download again. It does it 4 or 5 times. Once at 100%, it will convert the files for you and you should have a watchable video file. It's confusing, and German, but i managed it and I'm not exactly great with computers. There might actually be other torrents out there this is just the one i was able to find.

That being said, I do recommend the first episode. I don't speak the language, but i got the jest of what was being said. After the first episode, there is less of the body double, but it seems like they always find a scene to use her once in each episode. The second episode there is the plastic surgery exam room scene. In the third, there is a cabin scene where her clothes are a mess and she gets down to her underwear (rather quick, she is mostly rapped in a blanket). The forth, is at the very end before she puts on a robe and answers her phone (and then a scene later has phone sex under the covers). The fifth, the double is used to portray the other woman (the one who was originally fat and is now skinny) in fantasies by her boyfriend (who is a fat admirer). Haven't seen the 6th but i know it is about some dance competition. And in the 7th, the season finale, I think the double is only shown during a scene where she is getting ready for a date. Oh, and the last one ends with you not knowing if they switched back. Its left ambiguous and I'm not sure if there is going to be a second season.

http://www.gigaflat.net/search.php?q=Es+kommt+noch+dicker

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder if there were actually people on the street seeing her (and not assuming it's a fat suit) and thinking she had that deformity like that kid from that movie with Cher, Mask, had. Because normal fat faces don't look like that. Then they'd think that would make sense for the rest of her body. She just has messed up tumors all over her body. That poor woman. Let's not stare.

• 7 months later...