Weakness and weightgain

smax666

4 hours ago, Mason Brown said:

Why do any of us like anything? Do you not like the landslide of your own masculinity and a woman's extreme femininity?

I think your association of what you meant by "extreme femininity" with physical frailty and weakness are either subjective or culturally embedded.

Because from the region wherein my family came forth prior migrating in Canada, frailty is an useless luxury for women and femininity is not dissociative from strength.

22 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I think your association of what you meant by "extreme femininity" with physical frailty and weakness are either subjective or culturally embedded.

Because from the region wherein my family came forth prior migrating in Canada, frailty is an useless luxury for women and femininity is not dissociative from strength.

It's definitely subjective, I don't dispute that and I meant to say this originally, all it is, is my personal taste, I understand women can have traditional male attributes and still be feminine, just like a man can bake cakes, have an interest in fashion, and still be masculine. I don't think women who are fit and strong are necessarily masculine, it's only that I personally find women who aren't athletes, have little muscle mass and at least a relatively high body fat percentage, to be more feminine, I don't think there is anything objective about it.

Guest grateful
24 minutes ago, Mason Brown said:

It's definitely subjective, I don't dispute that and I meant to say this originally, all it is, is my personal taste, I understand women can have traditional male attributes and still be feminine, just like a man can bake cakes, have an interest in fashion, and still be masculine. I don't think women who are fit and strong are necessarily masculine, it's only that I personally find women who aren't athletes, have little muscle mass and at least a relatively high body fat percentage, to be more feminine, I don't think there is anything objective about it.

I have a weakness for really flabby out of shape girls who may be "skinny fat".  Seeing a flabby girl gain is my thing. 

Especially if she has fine features and is very pretty------model types who don't work out and have no tone are interesting to me.

3 hours ago, John Smith said:

No offence taken I hope my friend.