ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

Guest dudeyo1985

I think you've started a new regular picture to take. I think you should keep that bikini around and take a picture like that in maybe November. Just imagine  :o

If she keeps this up she may not be able to wear that bikini by November!

Ally....just gorgeous. As always. Wow.

20 extra lbs never looked so good...so many sexy differences in those photos...meatier thighs, bigger boobs (and sideboob!), double chin, extra back fold, rounder more distended belly, thicker lovehandles...you are the best.  keep it up and thanks for posting.

Guest temporary

It would appear that I've been busy eating... At least, the scale, my belly, and my thighs seem to think so, seeing as I've gained 11 pounds in the past three weeks. It would appear that chubby bunny is back at it again ;)

I know you haven't measured them because they've always been massive, but I'm interested in how many of these recent pounds your boobs are catching.  Yes, they've always been massive, but they're getting massiver. Set a baseline before it's too late!

So, 11 pounds, huh?  That's including Maui, or no? Regardless, I'm impressed, and you're looking great . What's hubby thinking of having more of you to hold?

Guest missybear

I know you haven't measured them because they've always been massive, but I'm interested in how many of these recent pounds your boobs are catching.  Yes, they've always been massive, but they're getting massiver. Set a baseline before it's too late!

So, 11 pounds, huh?  That's including Maui, or no? Regardless, I'm impressed, and you're looking great . What's hubby thinking of having more of you to hold?

Nope, it's 11 since getting back home from Maui :)

Guest temporary

Nope, it's 11 since getting back home from Maui :)

Damn woman! How's 208 feel? You might be back to a high sooner than you thought, especially heading into the holiday season. Best meal you've eaten lately?

Guest plumpfatdana

Thank you for the comparison photo!! I hadn't realized how fast my tan faded.. Maybe I need to take my feasting outside into the sunlight haha

Tan or pale or anywhere in between,

You remain an absolute dream  :)

Guest ducati7777

So I thought this profile from ages ago looks amazing with your current  ;) ignore the fact they aren't perfectly even (I was in a hurry).

post-0-14513493284878_thumb.jpg

Guest missybear

Just popping in :) I'm super busy the next couple weeks, but really liked this picture.. Shows that I've got some new chub going on, and I look pretty pear shaped which I always love :) hope everyone is doing well!! xox

post-0-14513493286501_thumb.jpg

Just popping in :) I'm super busy the next couple weeks, but really liked this picture.. Shows that I've got some new chub going on, and I look pretty pear shaped which I always love :) hope everyone is doing well!! xox

You're starving, pretty girl. Get yourself something to eat. ;)

Guest plumpfatdana

We are all unworthy to witness the beauty that is chubbybunny160 (or 208 now i guess), but for some reason you continue to spoil us with the most unbeleivably gorgeous photos!

Thank you for sharing, and you look so amazing that is just doesn't seem fair anymore  :o

Guest plumpfatdana

So I thought this profile from ages ago looks amazing with your current  ;) ignore the fact they aren't perfectly even (I was in a hurry).

Great comparison!  That photo was always one of my favs--though the i think the one on the right tops it (by about 50 pounds ;) )

Guest temporary

You are really growing! The fact that we won't see you for a few weeks only increases the likelihood you'll be larger when we do. Don't overwork yourself and make sure to get plenty to eat!

You are looking great.... what does Mr Chubby Bunny think? Does he help as your feeder or is he a happy bystander?

You are definitely getting to be pear shaped, but you also have some pretty major boob growth going on which is awesome too!!  I love the stretchmarks on your thighs too!  :thumbsup: