Aubrey O'Day

zachi

6 hours ago, John Smith said:

giphy (1).gif

Kind of feel bad for her.......I know she has to still have that income stream I guess, but the out right deception is a real problem.  Selling lies on Social Media has become a way of life for many.  So yes she may have an issue of excepting her current body and I get that, but the false bill of goods she’s peddling is a whole other issue.

1 hour ago, ciccade said:

personally i think she looks amazing and that saying a woman looks horrible is rude, so we'll agree to disagree

Oh stop it.......She doesn’t look amazing.........Every woman who gets fat isn’t some raving beauty just because she fits into your preferred aesthetic.  Actually she never was that attractive to begin with.  She got some early plastic surgery to which looked good at first but then as most of them do, she got addicted and ruined herself.  Then with the downturn in her career and without the means to keep up her surgical enhancements up the physical affects started to show.  Then with some weight gain and possible depression we see what the results are now.  Not unlike Laura Flynn Boyle who was very attractive when she was younger but with too many surgery, weight gain and an apparent alcohol problem she looks quite similar to Miss O’Day.

• 4 months later...