Stories You Keep Coming Back to

Roberto

As well as some of the great stories already mentioned, I'd like to add these.

One of my favourites has always been Heidi. There is something about how she is aware of her gain, yet oblivious to it that I just love.

Part two is also great. It keeps the same sort of, "I'm getting pretty fat, but the food is so good," attitude of the original. I think it's in the forum section on Dimensions, but it's also at Fantasy Feeder:

Heidi Part II

I also really like Sam and Sarah by Jake McDuck. It's quite long, but so well written.

• 2 years later...
On 1/14/2021 at 12:45 PM, Nman12 said:

Ok I need help finding a story — it’s about a trainer who starts dating a date girl, hurts her back and starts gaining. In the next part the fat girl gets thinner while the Trainer gets bigger. Soon she starts calling her nicknames (the former trainer makes a note that once she gets called a new nickname the old one is gone forever. Like she goes from chubby bunny to porker or something like that) 

it’s a 2 part story. I think the main character is called Liz?  Not sure. It’s a role reversal story for sure 

Yeah, those are mine. It was just a one off, but then the "part too" just sort of happened. Glad that you liked them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 10:27 AM, BBQSilver said:

There's 2 stories that pop to the top of my head when I think of weight gain fiction:

One is this little gem, Country Cops Enjoy Their Food: https://www.deviantart.com/caker19/art/Country-Cops-enjoy-their-food-795749795

And the other is the absolute classic Heidi, from way back in the Dimensions days https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/heidi-chapters-1-6-by-hgee-bbw-extreme-eating-xwg.9142/

Yes, Heidi is a great story. Something about how he captures her being aware of her gain, but not letting it slow her down. It just seems to work so well.

• 3 months later...

This is going to be a little vague. But here are another couple of stories that are still favourites.

One is Second Chance by Max Out - it was a great story, with a wonderful character and some great dialogue.

Another is a group of stories by Pluas Savage (sp?). Jessica, Carmen and Denise. Three stories all sort of similar but unrelated, but I've always enjoyed them.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:42 AM, Moon96 said:

Link?

Here's one. Looks like an old site:

http://plussauvagesstories.blogspot.com/2010/02/denise.html

If you look for drop downs along the right you will see other names: Nicole, Jessica.

I think this author actually wrote more but this is all I've found so far.

Like I said, they are all a little similar, but still nice reads, IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sounds like “Cherry” or something similar. If I’m right there’s two parts. I only ever saw it on dimensions if I’m right.

A spoiled girl inheirits a fortune and spends her life pampering herself while her factories shut down and towns suffer. 

• 1 year later...