Day in the life of a fat girl – All day stuffing (Maimee)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Maimee ... you be careful making videos like that or this entire site might explode ... honestly I hope you just keep making more and more and you get bigger and bigger! Thank you so very much for making one of the all time best videos  :)  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Guest flamins

Someone needs to explain to this chick that she just accidentally went and made one of the all-time classic fat girl videos.  I mean, I've been around this place for a depressingly long time, seen thousands of fat chicks, and none of them ever made anything near as good as this.

Kudos.

Someone needs to explain to this chick that she just accidentally went and made one of the all-time classic fat girl videos.  I mean, I've been around this place for a depressingly long time, seen thousands of fat chicks, and none of them ever made anything near as good as this.

Kudos.

We need to devise some sort of Fat Oscars or a BBWAFTA as a token of our praise!

Guest greg0rzzz

Wow that was incredibly hot! Maimee... kudos to you and your feeder for a job well done. Looking forward to future updates!

Kudos.

This has put an ENORMOUS smile on my face! Thank you!

Kudos.

Said it all.

When i hanged around FF more often i noticed she didn't post anything new in months :(

The past tense of 'hang' is 'hung', not 'hanged' (except when it means "to suspend by the neck on a gallows as capital punishment").

The past tense of 'hang' is 'hung', not 'hanged' (except when it means "to suspend by the neck on a gallows as capital punishment").

He was sentenced to death by hanging, forced to look at all the pretty bbws he could no longer be with.

Guest missnaughtyviolet

wow I just love this video....  I love the feeding at the end, so incredibly hot....  ur lucky to have a guy to feed u!!!    :-*