Steph Pacca

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Steph Pacca a few years back was just a very highly rated, very highly paid personal trainer, but once she hit the social media scene her insanely fit and hot body grabbed  a lot of attention a lot of tongues hanging out male followers. She made the obvious step, graduating to a fitness model, and Instagram model. She now is all over the internet and the spokesperson/ model for now countless fitness products. Still a personal trainer, but the training soon was shadowed by the demand to show off that slim, fit body to please her fan base and place it next to as many products as possible. All the way through this no one seemed more impressed with Steph Pacca's body than Steph Pacca.

Below are pics from a few years ago of Steph's very slim, very fit and very hot body that intially grabbed all that attention. Check out that tiny little bum and super slim toned waistline. So fit

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-25-49.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-25-29.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-25-02.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-24-49.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-24-16.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-23-38.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-22-47.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-22-08.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-21-53.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-21-32.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-20-56.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-19-51.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-19-26.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-20-21.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Now only 24 and Steph is publicly, thanks to Instagram, is starting to struggle a little with her diet and maintaining that perfect, fitness model body. 

About 2 months ago she released this on Instagram (with a month older still in great shape pic) saying that she had been struggling with her eating and started gaining a little Weight

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-27-11.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

A few weeks later she posted the pic below showing of her new rolls and that she had put on "a significant amount of weight" over eight weeks because she had started eating according to how she felt

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-28-10.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-28-18.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

A couple of recent pics of Steph. No more abs, and check out those thighs.

Goodbye fitness modelling career, and at only 24

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-28-34.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-27-38.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

And that tiny little ass? Two pics from the last couple of weeks. In the last one, Steph is the one with the fat ass in the white bikini bottom.

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-28-51.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-29-37.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

It's gotta be a little embarrassing for Steph having her friends seeing her ass looking like that.

From miss super fitness to can't miss that fat ass she's getting 

Guest billow

Still skinny AF, for the most part, but she does look curvier and more attractive now.

Nonetheless, I guess you could say she's graduated from 2013 skinny to a 2017 skinny.

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Steph Pacca has found she likes food:

An Instagram Quote on the holiday she's currently on:

• steph_paccaTrying so hard to keep my bod in shape on holidays but il admit diet has def been an all carb for the last 2 weeks 😩😂 but you gotta give your body a little break every now and then. This is my last break for a while! Loving every minute of European summer ☀️

Guest Hotty2Fatty

And two Instagram leading up to the holiday, poor eating is becoming habit to once very disciplined personal trainer:

Comment
  • steph_paccaREAL TALK ✌🏾 (photo: @jadencavanaghphoto ) 
    Truth is not everything is perfect nor is it anywhere close to it. The past 2 months I've literally had one bad thing after another fall in my direction, just when things come good they turn bad again or I am let down again. This is not a post for complaining or anything close, just real talk because I hate to portray something on here that I'm not! You can see in this image my tummy rolls (3 of them 😉) as I have put on a pretty significant amount of weight in 8 weeks. Not because I let myself go, but because I am only human and my hormones are completely out of whack, I stopped paying attention to following any sort of strict diet and just ate according to how I felt.

• steph_paccaSome days it feels like work, other days it feels the complete opposite. It's normal to have off days and even off weeks, where your motivation is low, routine is out of whack and your just craving all the wrong foods. I've been experiencing this a lot lately, more than I have ever in the past 6 years!And by removing small things step by step it becomes a lot easier to see what the cause is.

For me it's been stress, realllly high levels of stress and hormonal changes, high cortisol, lack of sleep and a roller coaster of draining emotions. I've put on a significant amount of weight (for me) which of course tends to bring me down a level in confidence and up again in stress! 😧 (pic is from 1 month ago)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2Fatty

After years of preaching hard work and healthy eating in her early twenties as a highly credentialed personal trainer, after only a few pounds of weight gain Steph has resorted to gimmicks. Desperate and pathetic.

she's not just losing her once incredibly slim, fit body, but credibility as well

Screenshot_2017-08-15-15-42-59.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Steph Pacca is Packing on a little weight on her ass, not good for a supposed fitness guru/ Instagram fitness product model

Screenshot_2017-08-31-12-36-10.png

Screenshot_2017-08-31-12-50-49.png

1 hour ago, schadenfreude said:

You can sense the panic. She's started gaining weight and can't seem to stop it. 

Or perhaps she manage expressively to attract some mediatic attention about her growing bottom cheeks just to get money. Like many other fitness trainers in that competitive, thin-centered, Kardashian-worship social media.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Or perhaps she manage expressively to attract some mediatic attention about her growing bottom cheeks just to get money. Like many other fitness trainers in that competitive, thin-centered, Kardashian-worship social media.

Nah, after having such a perfect slim toned body all her life Steph's in a state of body panic and feeling/ fearing that she's getting fat for the first time in her life.

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Bum comparison. This is back in her early twenties when that sculpted personal trainer body hers gained all that internet attention. Such a tiny little bum

Back then and until recently on her Twitter and Instagram accounts Steph preached accepting nothing but your best, no excuses. A typical arrogant personal trainer who talked down to her body inferior worshippers.

Ah Steph, you preached fitness as you placed your perfect body on a pedestal to be adored, lusted over, and envied. You even use to say you posted the pictures to inspire

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-25-02.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-20-21.png

Screenshot_2017-08-11-13-56-35.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty

Well anyway Steph's stance on accepting nothing short of your best has softened like her ass recently.

The below Instagram message from Steph this week almost reads as a sob story. Let's get real, someone has fallen off their pedestal. 

Screenshot_2017-08-31-12-35-23.png

Screenshot_2017-08-31-12-35-06.png

Guest Hotty2Fatty
3 hours ago, schadenfreude said:

You can sense the panic. She's started gaining weight and can't seem to stop it. 

I thought you would like this. She used to be so full of herself.

Guest schadenfreude
3 hours ago, Hotty2Fatty said:

I thought you would like this. She used to be so full of herself.

She's losing the physical attribute she was most proud of. So full of herself about her tight, toned ass. Now it's that ass just seems to be getting fuller and fuller.

Guest Hotty2Fatty
13 hours ago, schadenfreude said:

She's losing the physical attribute she was most proud of. So full of herself about her tight, toned ass. Now it's that ass just seems to be getting fuller and fuller.

And at only 24.

Her whole privileged life, fame, income and extreme confidence was centred around that super fit body and now it is slowly being buried in fat and she doesn't seem to be able to take the control she needs at the moment to get her old slim, ripped fitness model body back.

And yes I know fellow curvage members I know she's not fat fat, but rather a victim of her own elite body standards. But her body is 'starting' to get fat and Steph is certainly feeling like she's starting to get fat judging by her comments and that's got to be more than a little embarrassing for someone once so body arrogant.

She mentioned in another post that she has started to eat according to how she feels and has been eating a lot of foods that she shouldn't be eating. She's a high profile personal trainer she knows what she has to do to get her body back in shape, but maybe it's all too hard for her at the moment and it's easier to turn to the comfort of food now that she's feeling down about her body. Just like the rest of the I wish I thin fatties that she used to preach too and get paid by.

What do think her clients and fellow personal trainers are thinking about Steph's current weight struggle

In others words : some arrogantly selfish, twiggy gym freak sees the object of her self-succifient nombrilism softens out uncontrollably. She know in the most deepest of her heart she's condemned to see her toned, worshipped, ego-fueled self turn soon into one of those waddling, cellulite-ridden blimpos she despised so much. Karma's an ironical b**ch. End of the story. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Worrying times this up her self personal trainer/ Instagram 'check out my hot body's model.

Not just getting a fat ass, but now trying to justify it. 

"It's ok to have that bowl of ice cream""

It becomes ok to skip your morning work out"

Keep enjoying that ice cream Steph, I love what it's doing to body, particularly that fat ass. This has got to be so embarrassing for her.

Screenshot_2017-09-20-10-08-11.png

Screenshot_2017-09-20-10-07-55.png

On 11/10/2017 at 10:04 PM, Hotty2fatty said:

Worrying times this up her self personal trainer/ Instagram 'check out my hot body's model.

Not just getting a fat ass, but now trying to justify it. 

"It's ok to have that bowl of ice cream""

It becomes ok to skip your morning work out"

Keep enjoying that ice cream Steph, I love what it's doing to body, particularly that fat ass. This has got to be so embarrassing for her.

That moment a typical Instagram chick pass from "eew, fat is gross" to "a bowl of ice cream is not your enemy" .

I bet that here next early Spring season, she finally pass to the "stretch marks on your unflattering curves were tiger stripes for real women" stage, to "it"s okay if your belly starts to poke out" next summer, "I cannot sell my bras to Victoria's Secrets anymore: Lane Bryant, here we goes #watermelons #juggs" in Fall 2018, before to either reconvert herself more officially into the Plus Size Fashion industry or launch a Lucy Vixen-style centered fetish website.

Guest Hotty2fatty

She's already been talking about her "Tiger stripes" being a natural part of being a woman and are not something to be ashamed of.

If she's not careful she's going to justify herself all the way from being a stuck up skinny bitch to a delusional fat bitch.

Guest Hotty2fatty

A fat ass one from this week. Her followers in the comments below are discussing her 'tiger stripes'. There was a time, not long ago, when Steph's fans only ever complimented her for how perfect her body was .

Screenshot_2017-10-18-15-48-01.png

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hotty2fatty

Steph's now telling her followers that her weight gain was because of a hormone imbalance. Sure it is, it couldn't possibly be because she's gotten slack on her diet.