Mal Malloy (MAEBH17)

• 3 months later...

she has gotten stunningly wide. Now she is getting the belly, if her belly fills in it will be and epic apron.. She might be short but looks like she could carry alot of weight. the foundation is there :)

amazing transformation. 

• 1 month later...

oh now thats nice.  No thigh gap at all anymore, knees to ho-ha all together. Im just greedy though id love to see her carry another 150-200 and be amazed at her being a foot wider, hanging belly pendulous boobs she is s shortie so you know she would be super thick......but they the version we have is pretty great as it is. She truly is amazing and one of a kind. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

never did I expect to see Mal with a hanging belly, yet here we are on the cusp of it.

I went back looked at old pics, amazing how big she has grown overall.  One thing that always amazes me is their shoulders. Mal has big girl shoulders now. 

So wide, So thick, So perfect

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, bellymon said:

So...are two half-assed belly play videos all were gonna get for January?

this is what happens every time i buy a subscription. Never again

oh dont worry the next move is some lame I got busy, sick  excuse............its a time honored internet model pattern. :(  Maybe she has a legit reason, but weve seen this sooooooo many times.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, CarolineFA said:

She has lost weight since February... Mostly her belly... She kept her hips, thighs, and udders tho lol

yes she has slimmed down some for sure.  I thought we were going to get a nice wide hangingin belly for a while.  Even when she was like 135 years ago she had the hips and thighs. The "udders" were good but got much bigger :)   I suspect she will lose some weight then put it all back on and then some. we can hope anyway.