Tattoos and Piercings

GurgleGoddess

• 1 month later...
  • Curvage Model

My FAV 2 piercings...besides my tongue. ❤️🦄

Piercings1.thumb.jpg.fccf2a14bd2c7f76d0a2cc41c9534eea.jpgPiercings2.thumb.jpg.fd8e4a6ace9ed74e1ff189881a03bf52.jpgSeptum & Lip Rings shown ;) PS- I LOVE my lip and tongue rings played with when making out. PPS- I love it even more if YOU have the same piercings and I get to do the same to you!! YUM. 😍 PPPS- I do have 2.5 tattoos and more piercings. 😃

Edited by Theunicorngirl143

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm such a fan of tattoos and don't nearly have as many as I want LOL Currently have eight and am on a waitlist to get my ninth - getting a black and grey illustrative portrait of my tuxedo cat Dolce who was my ol' man for 16 years. Can't wait to truly carry him everywhere with me 🖤💜 

Anyone else have a running list of ones they want/artists you want to be tattooed by? 

Guest SpcMRN18
On 8/16/2023 at 12:32 AM, Theunicorngirl143 said:

My FAV 2 piercings...besides my tongue. ❤️🦄

Piercings1.thumb.jpg.fccf2a14bd2c7f76d0a2cc41c9534eea.jpgPiercings2.thumb.jpg.fd8e4a6ace9ed74e1ff189881a03bf52.jpgSeptum & Lip Rings shown ;) PS- I LOVE my lip and tongue rings played with when making out. PPS- I love it even more if YOU have the same piercings and I get to do the same to you!! YUM. 😍 PPPS- I do have 2.5 tattoos and more piercings. 😃

Awesome. Those piercings sit naturally and look very nice. I don't have piercings myself but I knew a guy from years ago who did get a lip stud - caused him to lisp and another who had a earplug (dangled a pencil from some random reason)

Guest SpcMRN18
2 hours ago, HoneyBBW said:

I have 13 piercings and 6 tattoos but I REALLY want a belly button piercing ⁽⁠⁽⁠ଘ⁠(⁠ ⁠ˊ⁠ᵕ⁠ˋ⁠ ⁠)⁠ଓ⁠⁾⁠⁾ Snapchat-1290885418.thumb.jpg.72f02eb24fa71b4854dc96a4167ccdeb.jpg

here are some of my piercings :3 

Appreciate it showing us. Curious as what kind of belly button piercing you are thinking of (which will look quite good tbh)

Guest SpcMRN18
On 9/15/2023 at 8:31 AM, BBW Devil Queen said:

I NEES to get more tattoos! I only have one right now but, I have a good few piercings. Hoping I can save for some more. I'm desperate for a Fall out Boy tattoo :) 

That would be epic with FallOutBoy

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, SpcMRN18 said:

Awesome. Those piercings sit naturally and look very nice. I don't have piercings myself but I knew a guy from years ago who did get a lip stud - caused him to lisp and another who had a earplug (dangled a pencil from some random reason)

Awe, thanks!! I can't imagine living without them now, they feel like a part of me. 😃 And, a pencil? I'm imagining that and it's hilarious!! I'm currently in the process of gauging my ears rn too, I'm on 4g now...

Guest SpcMRN18

You're welcome and sounds nice to know that you appreciate piercings quite well. It was funny at times, random as well.
Hope it goes well with your gauging your ears

Guest SpcMRN18
On 9/22/2023 at 7:33 PM, Goddess Amira said:

10 piercings and 6 tattoos currently 

Impressive collection there. Did you replicate from anything in particular or chose the piercings/tattoo's randomly?