Curse of Pandora

Swellguy1

Hi my name is Nathan Black,

I'm a newly published author on Amazon. I have some shameless self promotion ahead.  I wrote a book that might be up everyone's alley here.  In it, the leading character, a vampire,  is helped by his ex girlfriend who happens to be a magic user.  In this world Magic requires energy to cast and in young magic users this energy must come from the wizard's body. Casting magic burns huge amounts of calories so in order to survive Jessica has to gain weight in anywhere from a few pounds up to several hundred pounds.  The book is available in paperback through Amazon and Amazon Kindle.  If you have a kindle unlimited plan you can read it for free.  I hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading!

https://www.amazon.com/Curse-Pandora-Woke-Dead-Book-ebook/dp/B01HYQEEU4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1470601699&sr=8-3&keywords=curse+of+pandora#nav-subnav

https://www.amazon.com/Curse-Pandora-Woke-Dead-Book/dp/1530112044/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1470601699&sr=8-2&keywords=curse+of+pandora

BookCoverImage.jpg

Okay so this is my final response on this matter.  Shane is a friend of mine from High school. He probably gave me a good review because he's my friend but I have not and will not ever pay someone to give me a positive review.  I could barely afford to get my book published.  If you're just a troll looking for attention that is all you'll get from me.  I'm simply using this forum to get some more attention to my book since the only ones who've read it are friends and family.  I'm proud of my accomplishment and think that parts of my book are relevant to this forum.  I hope others will give it a chance.  Like I said before you can read it for free on Kindle Unlimited, otherwise its still pretty reasonable at 5$. 

It's ok man whoa wtf did I make seem like I was ripping into you? I just thought it was crack up that you paid a guy to rate your book but I'll take your word that you haven't I just looked at his profile and he seemed like someone who gets paid to write 5 star reviews which is not that much of a far fetched deduction. There's nothing wrong with paying someone or not I don't really care at the end of the day bro it's your business I just thought it was a giggle that's all