I remember one day, years ago, I've found one guy being from Poland as I am. 

And sometimes there are the photos of Polish fat candids and celebrities. 

And the world is surprising me even more, because I've thought through years that in Poland are not fat pear-shaped girls and girls with big butts, just barrels and surprisingly, from some weeks I see a lot of pear-shaped girls. 

So I would like to check how much Polish are here. My country is very anti-fat, but maybe I will be surprised and I find a Polish BBW or any FA to talk?

And I'm still there. But I'm a gorol ;)

Anyway, you were kinda half-right about there being few pears and hourglasses in Poland. I think it used to be like that but the new generation is quickly fixing that :)

And my lady is a pearish hourglass which makes me very happy :D

Well, I guess I'm a gorol too, cause my parents aren't from Silesia, they just moved there for job ;) I feel more Masovian or Podlasian than Silesian. 

I'm not sure if it is about the generation. Nowadays there is a big fashion for being vege, being fit, being healthy and I guess when I see a big girl, there is only at least one of these reasons:

* girl has no time for sport thanks to her duties, 

* girl gained a huge amount of weight and now she can hardly think about losing it - unfortunately this is nearly impossible to find a fat girl in Poland not believing she should be thin as the stick or thinner

You're lucky you got your lady already. I'm still searching :lol: Maybe one day I will be the lucky one too. 

Well I don't really know how it's in Warsaw (I'm rarely there) but in my area e.g. chubby teenage girls are quite commonplace. And I see lots of young moms who are actually bigger than my wife (I suppose that's a pregnancy outcome and it makes me looking forward even more to my wife getting pregnant... We're working on this so it won't be long ;)).

Plus, most of this girls, teens and moms alike, tend to be bottom heavy. I think it has something to do with food maybe. Or hormones (considering how many teenage girls use BC pills). I remember myself that when I was in primary and high school fat girls tended to be rather midsection-heavy and most fat women I saw were past their 40s and they were also pot-bellied or, at best, chunky all over. THANK YOU WESTERN FOOD! ;)

Bottom heavy girls in Uppern Silesia? I must say I'm surprised. I've been living in Uppern Silesia for 19 years, in next years I've been visiting Silesia often and I've never seen a bottom heavy girl there (If I don't count once in my school, but she lost her weight) - all of the girs were like barrels or big, soft balls or 'fat everywhere' , sometimes hourglass. But bottom heavy? I see some of them in Warsaw, sometimes when I'm in Wrocław I see some of them there too. I remember also seeing a girl in Cracow, being from Chrzanów, being a bit bottom heavy. But definitely not in Uppern Silesia :huh: