Foxy Roxxie

The way I see it, complimenting the lady on her arms and arms alone is akin to complimenting a hot rod on its doors. When you have a perfect package, it's almost a moral crime to just pick out one aspect IMO. ;D

You're most definitely right on all counts, but some hot rods really have doors worth mentioning ::)

Anyway, back to Roxxie. I cant find it, but she made a video last year that had a 'before Vegas BBW Bash" weight and "after Bash" weight. She gained a bunch from the buffets & partying. It was delicious. Anyone have a link to that vid? Also, hope she does the same thing this year. She's hotttttttttt.

Anyway, back to Roxxie. I cant find it, but she made a video last year that had a 'before Vegas BBW Bash" weight and "after Bash" weight. She gained a bunch from the buffets & partying. It was delicious. Anyone have a link to that vid? Also, hope she does the same thing this year. She's hotttttttttt.

What a great video that was, but then aren't they all, if you meant for free then no I don't know a link, but it is on the third page of her clips4sale - http://clips4sale.com/18516

this gayboy avatar has got to go!!!

I like the avatar - "What the f**k is the Internet?" - I do love a good Kevin Smith movie.

I think she's a little bit bigger this year ;)

Would like to see the same set of videos, for this year!

Does anybody know around what weight she started at?

0 lbs

I thought you used the metric system?  I assume your analysis involves the proper significant digits my dear Vennie.

Yes, I use the metric system, but unlike certain groups of people, I'm actually able to use both ;)

And, on the 450 pounds she's now we're comparing her starting weight with, I think any fractional numbers are not significant at all :D So, '0 lbs' involves the proper significant digits. ;)

Guest Atlya

0 lbs

I thought you used the metric system?  I assume your analysis involves the proper significant digits my dear Vennie.

Dude, I'm pretty sure 0 pound equals 0 kilogram, but I'll have to make a check on that...

0 lbs

Dude, I'm pretty sure 0 pound equals 0 kilogram, but I'll have to make a check on that...

Don't worry, it is.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

i also hope so.

how old is she? what's her current weight?

Over 400, I can say that for sure.