Screw it!

pianoman2161

Guest lurkymclurker

Pretty much every feedee that I was with was either indifferent or strongly disgusted by the idea of me gaining weight when I would joke about it. If it is your fantasy then why not just try to find a mutual feeder? Because that situation probably isn't going to happen organically.

I have a pretty similar fantasy as you my friend ;)

I'm pretty sure I'd be happy and plenty willing to get fat if I found a girlfriend who was really into me fattening up, was going to get fat or fatter herself and if we were really into each other for the long-term.

• 1 month later...

Actually this can naturally happen even if the girlfriend or wife wasn't into gaining themselves at first!

My wife gained some weight,  even knowing that I love her heavier she didn't mention anything and neither did I for fear she might try and diet those 10+ new Lbs she had gained.  It looked great on her and I continued to treat her to great dinners and made sure the pantry and freezer was stocked with all her favorite sweet fattening snack]ks,  in hopes she would gain a lot more.

After another month or so I noticed she had gained a bit more but I thought she would have fattened up much more considering all the fattening snacks she was consuming at a quick pace.  I continued to stock the pantry and fridge with her thanking me so much for picking up her favorites.  I thought I had hit the jackpot and she was really going to fatten up this time eating so many sweets and even thanking me for stocking an obscene amount. Another month had passed and she gained a couple more Lbs. and kept snacking but the crazy thing I noticed is that I gained a bunch of weight myself and realized that I had been snacking on a lot of sweets after big dinners that my wife made both of us where as before I never really had a sweet tooth.  So both of us after finishing a big dinner would start in with a huge bowl of ice cream followed by cookies and pick at some chocolates later still.  I realized that I probably gained more than she had at this point and she didn't seem the least bit surprised or didn't even comment at my new sizable gut hanging over my waist band.  I decided to continue intentionally gaining just to see a reaction from her or get a comment or teasing from her.  We both continued on eating in excess and I was stuffing on purpose even when I was not with her to have some big results.

I found out only when she was a bit intoxicated that she not only noticed but seemed to like my new fattened physique.  Not sure but I think the fact she had gained a good 20+ Lbs at this point that she felt more secure that her husband gained a bunch more than her and was even fatter.  She started feeding me more and more almost to make me fatter.  She was fine with her fatter self much better than before I was fattened up also.  It almost got to the point of her wanting me fatter even though I never asked point blank but the way she would cuddle into my new fat gut and the way she kept feeding me more and more really seemed like she would be fine with both of us enjoying eating massive amounts of food and getting fatter together....albeit that my Gut was leading the way.  In the past she would make huge efforts to control her gaining when I was thinner but now that I was the fattest one she felt fine and kept both of us very well fed and getting fatter.

Guest JackInhoff

My girlfriend became a full-on feedee after 2 years of 'humoring' my fetish, she occasionally tries to pinch whatever she can off my sides (I'm fit), but fuck if that's happening.

Didn't you just post that?

I agree with Voluptuouslover, my fiancee after we met during our sophomore year in high school, has now gained a total of about 20 lbs, and i love it, but the problem is women tend to get self conscious about their bodies and I could see how if she thinks shes fat and disgusting that she could think her husband is going to leave her cause he still looks good and he could find someone else (Unless she knows you really really have a fantasy about fat girls) so the though of "Well I'll just plump him up so no one else finds him attractive!" could come to play. This may sound alittle far fetched for some but i believe it could happen...

However my fiancee has 38DD's so the belly really isn't noticeable over the boobs. 120 lbs on a 5'5" frame really isn't very fat just more like thick. But when we have kids and get into our 40's and she gains a nice belly, and if she wanted to fatten me up i would give, cause its down hill from 40's anyways i cants stay 22 forever...

Intentionally no, but its happening anyway

We're both turning 30 next year, have been together since we were 17 and have two kids. Life is happening, and I've gained about ten pounds (to her hundred!) since

It doesn't help that we keep snacks in the house for her indulgence. One of which was Drumsticks, which inexplicably I've never had until yesterday. Christ they're delicious. What was  i talking about?

• 2 months later...

My husband and I have both gained around 60 pounds in the 3 years we have been together. I gained most of mine at the beginning though. Wasn't on purpose just happened that way. We've talked about it before and he doesn't want me weighing any less than 170(I'm 5"4) and I don't want him less than 190(he's 5"7). Neither of us are really attracted to skinny people. Although oddly for both of us if they dress alternative like goth or something we both don't mind them skinny.