Suggestions for Curvage 2.0

Guest Gainertrainer

As on the old forum, more threads will be moved to Familiar Faces in due course.

What is "due course"?

Also, I don't get the connection between not having many pics in a thread and legend status (see Lailani). This is all quite confusing. Just dump every thread that was legendary in the old curvage into the legends section of the new curvage - what speaks against that?

What is "due course"?

At some time in the future.

Also, I don't get the connection between not having many pics in a thread and legend status (see Lailani). This is all quite confusing. Just dump every thread that was legendary in the old curvage into the legends section of the new curvage - what speaks against that?

There is no such thing as "legend status": Familiar Faces is for (regularly) updated threads devoted to specific non-celebrities; if they lack content, they don't belong there. The loss of all the old threads naturally meant that the Familiar Faces board, like the rest of the forum, would have to be built up again from scratch.

And of course certain ladies and threads have an undisputed legwnd status in the community. What's the point of denying that and require them to "re-earn" it, just because the old forum is gone?

Also , there were many legends threads in the old forum that weren't regularly updated, but placed in that section for easy access and for honoring them.

And of course certain ladies and threads have an undisputed legwnd status in the community. What's the point of denying that and require them to "re-earn" it, just because the old forum is gone?

Also , there were many legends threads in the old forum that weren't regularly updated, but placed in that section for easy access and for honoring them.

"Legend status" is subjective and irrelevant. Most of the threads on the old Curvage Legends (Familiar Faces) board were at least several pages long by the time they were moved there, and many were the result of merging two or more separate threads. The simple fact is that what we had has been lost and we have started again, which also means reassessing what threads get moved to Familiar Faces.

"Legend status" is subjective

So is every post on Curvage...

I disagree with the approach of having to re-assess everything that has been, while maintaining the appearance of continuity. But, well, it's better than having no "legends" at all. I'll keep campaigning.