13 hours ago, acdc34434 said:

Why is this not coming up?????, u guys are making me so fat, and I was so slim, 

Tease me about what a pig I have become, I will select one comment, and the winner will get the next video for free!!, I will decide the winner on Tuesday noon 💋

Oh Laura what have you done to yourself? You don't like to eat healthy and do exercise like before? You prefer a big soft fat belly instead of your flat belly? A juicy chubby ass full of cellulite that jiggles every time you walk, you touch it? That thick legs and arms full of fat? Enormous fat boobs that need bigger and bigger bras?  That chubby face with double chin and big cachetes?

Oh for god how many kilos you gained? 10, 20, 30, 50??? How much do you weight know? Omg i can't believe it, specially from you to be that heavy, how do you expect to run, to walk, to get up of the bed every morning?

Eras tan delgadita y atletica en México, qué te hicieron esos canadienses para engordarte? They gave you a lot of tasty junk food every day to fatten you? You left salad to eat pizza, burgers, ice cream, cakes, chips chocolates, pasta until you can't eat more? Until you make yourself such a tremendous fat ass?

Mija estás hecha una verdadera maraña, una cerda, qué pensarán de ti tus amigas tan atleticas que van diario a correr, al gym y comen sano de verte así de gorda chingandote a diario tanta comida chatarra que te engorda tanto? Hay que bajar esa panza mija antes de que engordes aun más en navidad. Qué vamos a hacer contigo? Dimelo, te metemos al gimnasio, te alimentamos con lechuga por un año, te obligamos a usar tu ropa vieja de cuando eras flaquita en especial tu traje de porrista para que sientas vergüenza de lo cerda que estás?