Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest WJones081

Apparently her bra size has increased from a 36D to a 36G!

:o

That's...*counts on fingers* three full cup sizes? Mind me, I am a man and I have no idea how the bra measurement system works.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well said. :thumbsup:

I also thinking she knows she is going to balloon up & there is nothing she can do about it.

Kim is worried about gaining too much weight while carrying her baby and has been comforted by boyfriend Kanye West how has been telling her to “eat whatever she wants.”

confirmed, he wants her to gain and she's too much of a stupid conceited bitch obsessed with her future in the tabloids to let it happen.  guaranteed that all she can think about is her show

Guest WJones081

All she ever thought about was the show. Im pretty sure she only got knocked up for the ratings as a matter of fact.

Sounds like a good conspiracy theory!

she was excited to be pregnant, but never thought it would be this extreme? What part of GROWING A LIVING BEING IN YOUR BODY doesn't she not get?! She saw her sister have 2 kids? And people idolize this...this thing?!

Guest WJones081

she was excited to be pregnant, but never thought it would be this extreme? What part of GROWING A LIVING BEING IN YOUR BODY doesn't she not get?! She saw her sister have 2 kids? And people idolize this...this thing?!

Yes, people do idolize her. It's because her life is far more interesting than the average Joe or Joanna's. Why else do you think her show (along with its spin-offs) are still on the air?

She's not an intelligent person by any means. She's probably realizing she is naturally wider-hipped than her sister and has a fat girl just under the surface that she didn't account for  8)