Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

P.S -

So proud to share the cover of my book Selfish, out in May! Thank you Rizzoli for making this happen & being the best partner. A big thank you to the Donda team & Kanye for inspiring this idea & helping me share a decade of images in such an intimate & artistic way! Can't wait for you to all see this book! Xo

post-39759-14513552065746_thumb.jpg

Guest AirJordanFan93

P.S -

So proud to share the cover of my book Selfish, out in May! Thank you Rizzoli for making this happen & being the best partner. A big thank you to the Donda team & Kanye for inspiring this idea & helping me share a decade of images in such an intimate & artistic way! Can't wait for you to all see this book! Xo

So it's a book of just selfies. Are people really that stupid to actually spend money on such a thing.

P.S -

oh god her butchered face. she's trying so hard to look pouty but she just looks like a fish

Guest AirJordanFan93

oh god her butchered face. she's trying so hard to look pouty but she just looks like a fish

I guess all them face lifts and Botox injections don't help matters

Guest AirJordanFan93

ive been in this thread since before she slowly altered her face. but i can safely say now that the damage is done, i'm gonnahave to bail out on this one. aint no coming back from that alien look

Well her face looked much better in 2007 and 2008 before she had whatever she had injected into it. Honestly her face looks a lot better now than it did in 2009.

If anyone was watching Conan tonight she came out to promote her commercial at the end of the bit on live tv the camera man pretty much followed her walkout off the stage for about a nice 5 seconds on the video on coma a website it cuts right before it shows her walking off amid anyone can find that and post it I promise it's awesome and we'll be worth it! Her ass looked so big and her hips!