Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

1 hour ago, steveblack341 said:

How is she gaining so much weight back? I hope she keeps it up!

There is a little secret in the music industry: when a singer is touring for several weeks or several months in a non-stop way, he or she risks loosing his/her voice. To avoid this risk, they usually have to take cortisone shots or prednisone pills during the tour. Result: they continue to sing like a bird, but the corticoid makes them gain a good deal of weight due to increased appetite. This may be happening to Christina right now. She has a bit of moon face, suggestive of corticoid usage. But this is just my humble opinion, of course. I am not sure.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Maverick said:

I don't get it.  Is she trying to hide her weight or the fact that she's a woman?

I think she's trying to hide her weight. If only she knew how beautiful and sexy she's right now. I see no problem with her, au contraire, I admire her awesome and womanly curves. I wish I could tell her how gorgeous she is and that she should embrace her marvelous curves. ;) 

• 1 month later...