Wife wanting to gain to 285

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have ruined way to many threads with this kind of stupidity its not that hard to appreciate and keep things where they are. Things float around the internet that's true but this community is small enough for us to monitor ourselves if your the moron taking images stop we don't need to destroy ourselves.

I'm about to pull this down. I know there are creepers, but now someone is pulling my wife's pictures for their own site. We cannot have this. She works in a Forbes 500 company and I work for a well known entity as well. We decided to do this thread for fun, but we cannot have it spreading beyond here. There are some serious weirdos, we get that and can handle the ridiculous yet hilarious PM's, but pulling the pictures and posting them elsewhere is problematic.

If this continues, we will pull this off and there will be no more.

Please_no.gif

Guest DailyDose

That´s a shame again... hope the one doing it has got the message now!

Best wishes,

Chris

Stop necroposting, you're just getting everyone's hopes up. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to pull this down. I know there are creepers, but now someone is pulling my wife's pictures for their own site. We cannot have this. She works in a Forbes 500 company and I work for a well known entity as well. We decided to do this thread for fun, but we cannot have it spreading beyond here. There are some serious weirdos, we get that and can handle the ridiculous yet hilarious PM's, but pulling the pictures and posting them elsewhere is problematic.

If this continues, we will pull this off and there will be no more.

"If this continues, we will pull this off and there will be no more." So there is still some hope, it was already suggested but maybe not her face in the pics anymore and trust me by 200+ her face will start to look different because of the added fat. For the love of god.... BRUH

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone. Sorry this never continued. Been forever. Her and I split some time back, and I'm asking for no one to share these if you can as last I heard she was pursuing a career. Thanks all for the fun then, and fun memories!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ildivincodino

I just don't understand why people post such personal pics of their significant others for people on fatty forums to jerkoff to lol. Quasi homo-erotic if you ask me.

Guest ildivincodino

Your understanding of human sexuality leaves much to be desired. And thats putting that very politely.

Thanks for feeling the need to attack me personally. Go back to jo'ing to someone else's significant other and blowing steam up their arse. Makes sense.

Guest wtfmate86

Thanks for feeling the need to attack me personally. Go back to jo'ing to someone else's significant other and blowing steam up their arse. Makes sense.

No. He makes a valid point. And, it was done respectfully despite the way it could have been (should have been). You came in here like an ass. Proved you were, indeed, an ass. And then defended your dickish behavior by being an ass. I hope you consider this a personal attack, because it is. You're an ignorant ass.