Livin' the Dream until 2015

horatio

Just thought I'd share a little scenario I'm in with my girlfriend. For some background, we've been dating for about 4 years. She's about 5' 7" and 280 pounds, wonderfully proportioned, the ultimate hourglass but still with a nice round tummy. Anyway, she's always had self-esteem issues. (I'm her first boyfriend, and the first time I told her she was beautiful, she got a little teary-eyed. It was damned adorable.) She's always been trying to lose weight, and I support that because she wants to be happier and healthier. About two years back, I came clean to her about the entire nature of my fetish, and how I love the idea of feeding and fattening. She's very accepting of this, although she does not want to gain, I always tease her and she plays along.

She is always trying to diet, but also always failing (which is also adorable). She admits her gluttony and loved food, and is shameless about it, which turns me on. New Years approaches, so I ask her if she's going to hit the diet hard for her resolution. She agrees, so with the torrent of holiday food between us and January, I just casually remarked that she should let me fatten her up before New Years, to which she replied, nonchalantly, "Sure."

She's a pro at being indulgent. It's been an absolute dream. She goes to bed most nights stuffed to the gills and it's wonderful. No matter how full she is, I can almost always coax one more peanut butter cup or brownie into her because she knows how much I love it. She's a teacher and the past few weeks there's been a torrent of baked goods at school, and she makes sure there's no leftovers. She tells me about going into the teacher's room and eating 3 of everything, or demolishing half a box of donut holes. The class will be watching a movie or doing an activity, and she pops into other classrooms to see what they have to offer, scoop it up and waddle back to her room with it. I know I must have had some effect on her self-esteem, because she would have never been so shameless before I started dating her.

Amusingly enough, she weighed herself today, only to find out she had gained NOTHING. She recounted how decadently she had been eating over the past couple of weeks and couldn't believe it. I was a little disappointed, but that was offset by the fact that she turned it up to 11 at her grandma's Christmas Eve party tonight. She practically pulled a seat up to the buffet table and gorged all night. I was in heaven.

A similar situation happened over the summer while she was between diets. I was vacationing with her in Newport, RI and every night was a feast at a different restaurant. Despite the sheer volume of gluttony, she actually LOST weight that week. I surmise it was because we walked to and from each place, usually at least a mile, so it kicked up her metabolism. I joke that I'm going to get her back to her highest weight (which was about 310, she informs me, while she was in college), but cripes, at this rate it seems like it would be a lot of work.

Well, just thought I'd share the story with folks who would appreciate it.

I enjoyed the read, your actually lucky to be dating someone who can actually eat so much but not gain weight, because the show is whats fun. The weight sometimes can become a burden depending on the person wearing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the weight can be too much. I honestly wouldn't want her too much bigger, too much more would just be a burden. Her inability to gain initially is just funny because she's tried to diet in the past, and sometimes even the tiniest indulgences during a weekend dinner can add 3 lbs, which discourages her.

The last day of her indulgence streak was today. Took her out to a big dinner and fed her half a box of Devil Dogs afterwards (her favorite). I also woke up the other morning at 5 AM to get her donuts from her favorite shop, which she hasn't had in years because they're a small mom and pop organization that sells out after 7 because of their popularity. She ate most of the dozen over the course of the day. Last night we also had this tub of 70 bite-sized cream puffs. I didn't count, but she ate A LOT of them.

She bashfully revealed to me today that she had gained 7 lbs. after all was said and done. She wasn't entirely happy because now she's the heaviest she's been in over 10 years, but considering she's been stuffing herself silly for almost 3 weeks, she got off easy. Her diet starts tomorrow, and while I'm a little sad it's over, I'm happy and I support her for wanting to get healthier. I could stand to lose a few, too, though, since I've pretty much been eating the same things she's been eating these past few weeks. Wish us luck!

Actually, an update. Today was the first day of her diet, she did very well, but she told me what her weight was and I was floored. She must have been gaining even before she let me in on it because she topped out at 296, which blew me away. I felt bad, because she was clearly upset about it, meanwhile I was sort of turned on. I told her I supported her and she decided to buckle down.

She can't give up indulging, though, she loves it too much. After she loses 50 lbs, as her reward, she wants me to get her a whole cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory with each slice a different flavor, so that's something to look forward too.

I support her 100%. There's really no question. She's not entirely happy with herself now, which makes it hard for me to be happy for her. After her recent gain, she has trouble wearing heels due to the extra weight, and some of her favorite boots no longer fit. She has trouble finding nice clothes in sizes that adhere to her proportions. Also, her weight is keeping her from doing some of the more active things we would enjoy together, like hiking, skating and biking. I really can't imagine trying to persuade her otherwise, it would be tremendously selfish of me.

A couple of years before we started dating, she lost about 50 pounds from her current weight.  She was still incredibly curvy, but much more outgoing and comfortable with herself (it was actually what solidified my crush on her). She gained it back shortly after (not my doing, I swear). I have no problem at all with her getting back to that weight, especially if she means she will have more fun and be more comfortable, and also wearing cuter clothes.

She texted me this morning, she's down almost 6 pounds already. She wants me to feed her some truffles as a reward. No reason we can't still have some fun.  ;)