I think my friend wants to get fat? oO

lk4life

Guest justvisiting

I hung out with her a bit yesterday and she was wearing this dress shirt never seen anything like it but her belly is really noticeable now especially when she sits down  ;D

Wow!  Maybe she couldn't fit into any of her pants.  ;D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest justvisiting

My my, those thighs are looking soft and chubby.  I bet they've got lots of jiggle going on.

Guest justvisiting

She goes out wearing a Sailor Moon locket and almost skin-tight Sailor Moon T-shirt?  That's pretty damn cute.

She doesn't seem to mind her pudgy figure either.  Very sexy!

Guest justvisiting

Such a cute butt!

Asian weight gain is my absolute favorite thing, but it also seems to be one of the most uncommon things.

You are a hero  :thumbsup:

It may seem that way from some vantage points, but go to Asia and you'll see isn't uncommon.  Its actually becoming more and more common.  One reason I think it seems that way is because Asians are rarely ever as big as white or black girls.  That's due to biological and genetic differences.  An Asian person is metabolically and physiologically obese at lower weight ranges than white or black people.

She goes out wearing a Sailor Moon locket and almost skin-tight Sailor Moon T-shirt?  That's pretty damn cute.

She doesn't seem to mind her pudgy figure either.  Very sexy!

Yeah she doesn't mind her pudgy figure at all and she was wearing something that was showing off her belly like crazy but I couldnt snap a pic =(

Yesterday was an interesting day hung out with her again and she was wearing shorts telling me "I only wear shorts now because nothing else fits" then she laughed it off. After hanging out with her I texted her joking about wearing shorts and not fitting while stating she's worn jeans before. She replied with "lolzzzz!!! Well it kind but dont look good on me anymore" Eventually, she replied with "lol hmm yeah I went up a few sizes" Honestly, I think she's realizing that she's gotten a little chubby now  ;D :) and accepting it haha :thumbsup:

post-249-14513597129927_thumb.jpg

post-249-1451359713791_thumb.jpg

Enjoy these pics! I was thinking of doing videos would anyone want that?

Hmm, as fun as it would be to say yes the candidness of the photos sorta makes a candid video seem a bit...exploitative or at least a bit morally wrong since she's not aware of the purpose of the video and who is watching it....

Hmm, as fun as it would be to say yes the candidness of the photos sorta makes a candid video seem a bit...exploitative or at least a bit morally wrong since she's not aware of the purpose of the video and who is watching it....

Strong whiteknight.