Okay, why not. I'll introduce myself.

humrush

I've been lurking for years. I'll de-lurk for about two minutes here.

I'm a 20-something, straight female. I've fantasized about weight gain since pretty much forever. Although it is not a pivotal aspect of my sexuality, it's my biggest turn on. I'm very comfortable with my thin/fit build but I do wonder how it would feel to be a little chubby.

And back into lurk mode I go.

Hey i'm the same deal as you, im actually a 20yo gym junkie, not to sound full of myself but i often get told by people that ive got the best physique for a 20yo they've ever seen  (their words not mine, i still see myself as being skinny but thats part of my body dysmorphia issues i guess) and have had a thing for chubbyish girls for as long as i can remember. This is a secret ive kept to myself, and its taken me quite awhile to accept the fact that this is just a part of what makes me who i am.

Its weird though im still really attracted to fit model type girls but chubbier girls are almost like a guilty pleasure like fast food while on a diet haha and i think woman should naturally be softer then men (full on bodybuilder women make me want to gag).

I'm Definitely not into 250lb+ woman like some people here are, the way i see it encouraging people that heavy to keep gaining for your own sexual perversions is almost like assisted suicide or at the very least pretty damn selfish. But this probably isnt the place to be talking like that.

Like you, i'd never even consider intentionally gaining fat myself (unless dirty bulking ofcourse)