🐷 BBW LoLo 🐷

Madam, you are getting gloriously FAT!!!!! I absolutely love the roundness of your tummy... I love it when you dress and make-up, and I especially love your face with glasses on too... Can't believe you're nearly as old as me lol :)

Thank you so much!!! You have made me smile!! How old are you??

I hit the big 4-0 back in June. Wonderful. Feel younger than I have in years, I fully recommend it. Finally realised how many silly pointless things I really don't need to give a fig about anymore! :D

That's wonderful! I am very proud of my age as well...because getting older beats the alternative! :)

Actually I heard the UN passed a resolution making it illegal to jilt luvmibelly without the most serious of consequences...

... the girl will go hungry!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

:D

I heard it's a crime against humanity to stand her up. :o

If that's the case I would make every effort to see her and make her happy.

That's very sweet of you to offer hon, but really I think it would be something of a waste to travel 3,477 miles to see you, only for YOU to rub MY belly :P

Oh you are a comic! I'm sure my hands would be tempted to be all over you...but I was referring to your hands being all over my big round fat belly!! ;)