AmateurArt Azismiss – all talk and no content

lll_kaka_lll

Guest primitive

do anyone know if she still is in activity? i sent her 80 euro for a private vid 2 months ago, but i never received that :(

I'm really torn when I see complaints like this about AA. I've seen it a few times where people sent her money but never got anything back, but then she also had that story about a guy who made a ridiculous request and threw a fit when the video he received didn't comply to said ridiculous request.

Not sure who to believe, but it does seem fishy.

I'm really torn when I see complaints like this about AA. I've seen it a few times where people sent her money but never got anything back, but then she also had that story about a guy who made a ridiculous request and threw a fit when the video he received didn't comply to said ridiculous request.

Not sure who to believe, but it does seem fishy.

See, the thing is, in  such a case, if you arent going to be doing vids, dont keep everyone's money and then disappear. Give the money back. I know she has her own life and shit happens, but taking people's money is really not cool at all and if people were ripping her off for vids (getting them and then NOT paying 80 euros) she would absolutely be upset about that.

Guest primitive

See, the thing is, in  such a case, if you arent going to be doing vids, dont keep everyone's money and then disappear. Give the money back. I know she has her own life and shit happens, but taking people's money is really not cool at all and if people were ripping her off for vids (getting them and then NOT paying 80 euros) she would absolutely be upset about that.

True. Also has to be said that making a video of you eating isn't exactly difficult. Granted, highly-specific requests may be slightly more time consuming, but if I was getting 50-100 bucks per video, I think I could clear an hour or two a week to sit down and eat food in front of a camera until the queue of customers was empty.

I'd be very curious to see how many people didn't get what they paid for. On a related note, this is why I only ever use C4S or professional model sites.

Guest jcouzynse19

That, according to her, was supposed to be over a month ago now. I like AA a lot, but some of us have been waiting a long time for our vids, just saying its a little frustrating :P I know life happens, but it takes like 5 minutes to email someone, at least a reason to why. She's also periodically updating her wishlist, so yeah :-\ that's my little rant.

I sent her two things from her wishlist in august 2013 and still didn't receive anything.  My only specific request was she eat it.  I emailed her about it in January and she said she'd make one "tomorrow"..well it's almost September and still nothing.  At this point personally I would warn anyone against sending her anything as you may not get it for awhile if at all..also she's been on fantasyfeeder more than here.

Just from my experience, I sent her two separate items of clothing (instead of money).  For the 2nd one I got a great video, much longer than I was expecting.  For the 1st...haven't gotten a vid or pics yet.  It's been nearly a year, so I pretty much gave up on that.  Mentioned it to her after a few months (did not want to bug her about it), and got a similar reply to Dreamcrusher's - "soon".  So, unless you pre-arrange something with her, it seems reasonable to be a bit wary of sending money/items currently.  Obviously real life takes priority, but her responses do appear rather erratic from what I've seen lately.  Good luck to anyone that tries though, and I certainly hope she becomes more active again.  ;D

Just from my experience, I sent her two separate items of clothing (instead of money).  For the 2nd one I got a great video, much longer than I was expecting.  For the 1st...haven't gotten a vid or pics yet.  It's been nearly a year, so I pretty much gave up on that.  Mentioned it to her after a few months (did not want to bug her about it), and got a similar reply to Dreamcrusher's - "soon".  So, unless you pre-arrange something with her, it seems reasonable to be a bit wary of sending money/items currently.  Obviously real life takes priority, but her responses do appear rather erratic from what I've seen lately.  Good luck to anyone that tries though, and I certainly hope she becomes more active again.  ;D

post. vid. plsssss.

Hasn't she asked people NOT to do that? Or am I imagining things. Pretty sure I'm not making this up.

Indeed you're right. But I don't really like this double standard. She's been ripping people off but at least everyone else (to my knowledge at least) has kept their end of the deal by not sharing her videos.

Wait. So you can barter with AmateurArt? Shit, if that's the case, I can send her (excerpts of) my screenplay. It is feedism based.

she is busy with school im pretty sure dudes

There is no excuse for accepting $100+ from someone under an agreement for an exchange and never fulfilling your side of the bargain.  If she's literally too busy to shoot a 5 minute video of herself eating, then she should return the money.

Guest AirJordanFan93

There is no excuse for accepting $100+ from someone under an agreement for an exchange and never fulfilling your side of the bargain.  If she's literally too busy to shoot a 5 minute video of herself eating, then she should return the money.

Exactly. School is more important  but if your taking $100 of someones money the least you could do is make them the video they paid for or inform them that you can't do it at the moment and give them a refund.

Guest gates837

Can we stop postin til we have content now plsssss?

Are you really expecting new content? In the meantime she might have realized that people in here have become wary of her for a lot of good reasons.

Guest gates837

Just from my experience, I sent her two separate items of clothing (instead of money).  For the 2nd one I got a great video, much longer than I was expecting.

You`re a lucky guy in this respect. So called private videos really exist!!! WoW!!! I thought i misunderstood the semantics of private video: private video= videos taken by her for herself, taking some snaps of them to find idiots like me donating money for nothing.

But I won`t be a part of the waiting-game any longer. Sometimes one learns by experience.

It`s just a pity that this all happened at such a wonderful place like this.

I'm in the same boat with several of you - purchased items off her amazon wishlist a year ago and after going back and forth several times over email I kept receiving the same response, "soon", and here I am with nothing to show for it. I have no issue whatsoever if she is busy with school or such, but just say that and stop going MIA for months at a time while we more than patiently wait for something that we we paid for.