Ready, set, GO! A weight gain journey.

Guest outlawsmile

Guest outlawsmile

Oh hi hello, Curvage!

I’ve been a longtime lurker and am now here to repay my debt to the community.

My fiancée and I have been together for almost 8 years. After about a year into the relationship, our trust in each other peaked and I decided the time was right to open up about my sexual preferences. While she wasn’t aware pleasure in weight gain was a thing, she wasn’t put off by the admission and was flattered by the honesty. BIGGEST SIGH OF RELIEF.

At first she wasn’t interested in participating in any physical act of gaining. Fair enough. Finding someone who is cool with this at all is aces in my book and I wasn’t about to push my luck. But, as time went by, her interest was piqued and she started dabbling in role-play and minor gaining (a couple pounds here and there). Smash cut to 2014 and she has decided to go all in and gain a significant amount of weight!

She’s currently 140 lbs and wears sizes 8-10 comfortably. Her goal is to reach size 16 and will then evaluate whether or not to continue from there. Even if she gained 10 lbs I’d be over the moon but a jump from size 10 to 16 is elating, to say the least.

Per her request, she wants to document the transformation and share the results with you fine people! So, at the top of each month we’ll upload 6 pictures depicting her at several angles and in the same outfit (to really highlight the gain).

A few things to get out of the way:

1. This is a choice she has made as an adult and is not based on manipulation or tomfoolery. She is in charge of the gain. She has set the timeframe (just under a year), the method (she’ll be consuming 3000 calories a day but junk food binges will be at a minimum…though an In-N-Out burger here and there is not out of the question) and can call it quits at any time.

2. She has requested that her face not be in any pictures. She understands that the chances of anyone finding these pictures are slim but her job is such that taking that risk isn’t in the cards.

3. For the time being, I’ll be acting as her proxy. She’s considering joining but isn’t into forums in general. I’m sure we all can change her mind!

4. Most importantly: This is an awesome thing. So, let us, as a community, keep it that way by warding off any creeps and general unpleasantness. As long as everyone is cool as a cucumber, the pictures will keep coming and much fun will be had. WOO!

Thanks everyone!

post-6845-14513489115621_thumb.jpg

post-6845-14513489122344_thumb.jpg

post-6845-14513489127723_thumb.jpg

post-6845-14513489140764_thumb.jpg

post-6845-14513489145268_thumb.jpg

post-6845-14513489149969_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CursedZebra

I've gotta say I'm very excited about this :thumbsup: Why don't you have maybe two or three different outfits and rotate each month so we can see the gain in a number of outfits? Then the gain will be more noticeable with each photo of the same outfit. Just an idea :)

Firstly, your fiancée is very hot as is. Her rack looks great.

Congrats on developing a strong relationship and I think this journey will be something that brings you both closer together. I hope the best for you two.

My only comment would be that I think 1 month updates is rather long. Perhaps every two weeks would be better so we can see and talk about the changes. I think the hottest part is hearing the story/discussion about the gain not just a few static pictures. IMHO

Looking forward to this thread.

Guest outlawsmile

We'll definitely throw in random pictures throughout each month to keep up the pace. Basically, if we notice any changes (new rolls, tighter clothes, peek-a-boo belly, etc.) we'll snap a picture and upload it.

Don't pay attention to that spam bot.

As you said, she gained some pounds before starting this experience, and it gave her the cutest tummy.

What I like the most about gains, is that they are all unique. Be prepared to surprises.

Since she has done role-playing, how does she perceive her body at a size 16? It will be interesting to confront it to the reality once it's over, because I hope your experience will go to the happy end you both wish.

Guest outlawsmile

Congrats to both of you!

Is your wife just gaining to please you or does she like the idea of gaining? Or does she like the freedom to eat more?

At first she wasn't interested in gaining because the concept was too abstract and she didn't know how she could incorporate it into her life without it feeling forced or artificial. She then looked into this site and several others and realized this was something she could definitely get behind and embrace. She loves the feeder/feedee dynamic and it excites her that we get to explore this together.

Guest outlawsmile

Don't pay attention to that spam bot.

As you said, she gained some pounds before starting this experience, and it gave her the cutest tummy.

What I like the most about gains, is that they are all unique. Be prepared to surprises.

Since she has done role-playing, how does she perceive her body at a size 16? It will be interesting to confront it to the reality once it's over, because I hope your experience will go to the happy end you both wish.

She did research and found larger women with similar body shapes to get a rough idea as to what to expect. However, like you said, every gain is different and I told her that if she becomes even remotely hesitant when the weight starts showing to pull the plug. So, we have an understanding that this is strictly to be a fun, positive experience and it stops if she's not satisfied with the results.

With that said, she's pretty excited to go forward (she's been been collecting curvy fashion ideas from tumblr and Pinterest in preparation).

I like the healthy approach she seems to be taking on this. I'm somewhat of a health nut personally, yet I'm enticed by the more curvaceous women. So it's a bit contradicting, I suppose, but seeing a woman eating junk food as a regular occurrence is actually a slight turn-off for me.

I would happily feed a fine lady larger portions of the food I cook for myself, and maybe bake her a cake or two every so often.  ;D Even I splurge on a greasy burger now and again, but basically I'm just trying to say that I appreciate her attempt at 'healthy gaining' as well as the open relationship you two seem to share.

she looks fairly slender for 140lbs...she must be fairly tall?  do you plan to do measurements too?  thanks for sharing everything with us.  I myself opened up to my wife early on in our relationship but she wasn't totally into it either.  We've been together 7 years, maybe the 8th year is key?  haha.  enjoy the ride!

Guest outlawsmile

I like the healthy approach she seems to be taking on this. I'm somewhat of a health nut personally, yet I'm enticed by the more curvaceous women. So it's a bit contradicting, I suppose, but seeing a woman eating junk food as a regular occurrence is actually a slight turn-off for me.

I would happily feed a fine lady larger portions of the food I cook for myself, and maybe bake her a cake or two every so often.  ;D Even I splurge on a greasy burger now and again, but basically I'm just trying to say that I appreciate her attempt at 'healthy gaining' as well as the open relationship you two seem to share.

Thanks!

We both acknowledge that the healthier route can be tricky but it's totally doable. In fact, we mapped out a meal plan and I was shocked at how easy it is to do. She doesn't react well to large quantities of junk food (does anyone really?) so this plan ensures she can hit the 3000 calories per day comfortably.

Guest outlawsmile

she looks fairly slender for 140lbs...she must be fairly tall?  do you plan to do measurements too?  thanks for sharing everything with us.  I myself opened up to my wife early on in our relationship but she wasn't totally into it either.  We've been together 7 years, maybe the 8th year is key?  haha.  enjoy the ride!

She does have a slender build but we verified the 140lbs on two scales. We'll consider measurements but we're trying to avoid getting too academic about this and are focusing more on the tangible.

Kudos for opening up to your wife. Openness like that takes guts. Obviously this isn't for everyone and it's important to be considerate of that. You never know what's around the corner. Maybe one day she'll come to you and say, "let's do this thing." Role play was important for us because it allowed me to express myself and it gave her the perspective she needed to associate weight gain with sexuality. She has her own kinks and the role play connected the dots and created a link between her interests and mine. Turns out they're simpatico.

Also, feel free to share our journey with your wife to help illustrate the feeder/feedee dynamic in a committed relationship. It definitely made a difference for us when we watched videos or looked at pics of couples working together on something like this.