Let's have another Southern California Meet-Up!!!!

KFD

lol, I know I know, I just HATE leaving from things early is all, kinda sucks at times especially when you're enjoying the event.

Still, Santa Monica Pier sounds awesome, thinking of meeting up there at 9 or 10?

Hahah if you guys meet up at 9 or 10, I'll be there like at 1. I love my sleep too much. <3

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woooo-Sahhhh!!! Go to the pier, look for the fatgirls, or my beat-down motorcycle. I plan to be there around 11ish or so. What I did last time was park my bike in a conspicuous place, (like next to a picnic table in the middle of Bixby Park). I'll prolly do something like that. We'll see how my weekend goes, I'll be down at the Queen Mary on the third for Toyota Fest. Folks are welcome to show whenever they want, watch this thread. We all have smartphones, we can post up in this thread to meet up.

Who's ready to meet up next weekend!?!

I like the way you think! Also sounds pretty good, just gotta find a place to park my new Elantra :D, first ever new car for me.

Say KFD, if you're down to, I'm about 20 minutes shy from the long beach harbor with the Queen Mary, wanna meet up to hang out after Toyota fest?

We can if you want. I might be going to Toysport in Gardena after. The nice part about Santa Monica is there is a big parking structure on Pico a block up from the pier...

This was the picnic last year (I swear, we need to do meets more than annually).

imageserver.php?id=219928;image

Not easy to miss fatgirls and a motorcycle next to a picnic table!

Bring your sunscreen and beach towels folks! We can eat on the promenade, Bubba Gump on the pier, then go enjoy a Southern California beach day! Who's in!?!

We can if you want. I might be going to Toysport in Gardena after. The nice part about Santa Monica is there is a big parking structure on Pico a block up from the pier...

This was the picnic last year (I swear, we need to do meets more than annually).

imageserver.php?id=219928;image

Not easy to miss fatgirls and a motorcycle next to a picnic table!

Bring your sunscreen and beach towels folks! We can eat on the promenade, Bubba Gump on the pier, then go enjoy a Southern California beach day! Who's in!?!

Looks awesome, was that everyone last year or just an early pic?

Also, is this the picnic area above on the cliffs or down by the shore?

Also, sounds good, what time works for you and I can be there any time with nothing going on saturday, assuming no one from my Flash mob group wants me to join em for saber practice lol.

Come on down, sista! Santa Monica pier, Sunday! I might bring the '56 Plymouth instead of the bike, I'll post up more specifics, and Curvage is smartphone friendly...

Hi, my name is Amber and I've never posted here but I make YouTube and tumblr posts, and someone messaged me to tell me about this meet up? And I'd love to come if yall would have me!

You're most expressly welcome and would be a great time for all :D

Well, it looks like I'm bringing the bike! I'll be there around 11ish!

Okay, this was last fall's meet, there's the most recognized Aprilia in FatGirlWorld...

imageserver.php?id=219936;image

If any of you have been to the Santa Monica pier, there is actual parking on the pier, close to the public restrooms. I can get the bike in a pretty conspicuous area as well.

I need ideas for activities as well, folks. AlyssaXO was a great help at the last meet, so bring your towels and beach stuff. We have great places to eat, see and do there!

So hi guys! My name's Dan, andddd I'm a bit of a lurker 'round these parts, but mostly because I've never lived close enough to attend any of these things. Since I'm suddenly down here in San Diego and happen to be free this Sunday, I might just ride up. I'm not super familiar with the area though, so KFD, if you're cool with this, would you PM me a contact number in case I have trouble finding you guys? I'd super appreciate it!

Edit: disregard that last bit KFD, I was looking at the other SoCal meetup thread and saw it posted. Scout's honor, will not call at crazy hours.