AmateurArt Azismiss

Guest AmateurArt

You look like a very, VERY full black widow spider in that outfit!  A woman who has devoured countless men into her huge round belly  :D  A women whose body cannot be contained because her gluttonous appetites cannot be contained  ;D

post-0-1451339385724_thumb.jpg

Someone bought me this lovely number:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NBRNO8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=9870VDT9X3N2&coliid=I17O8JTK1R2125

which I discovered, laughably so, doesn't quite fit no matter how 'plus size' they advertise it.

Anyway, if it was you - drop me a line with what message you sent along with the package so I can give you the video. ;)

Maybe you can persuade this lucky man to share this video with all the other worshippers

Guest AmateurArt

Love this one because I was trying to suck in the huge gut I've developed ;) Still shows!

I get a thrill out of trying to look thin and completely failing these days.

post-0-14513393859071_thumb.png

If the buyer doesn't claim the video I vote that we all get to see it. Just an idea. ;)

She is a teacher; showing a new video with her face could compromise her career and any such future updates on here. So I'll pass for the longevity of updates instead.

Hey AA, I'm sure you get bombarded with messages so I just wanted to recap a few things I said the other day with some new pieces of business.

Walking around with your belly looks like heavy weight training ;)

How serious were you about the Lalia cos-play? Would you put some pillows up your shirt to simulate her belly?

Would you be able to do a video of you sucking and and sticking out your belly? I'm curious how far you can keep your belly in.

Based on your "training", how long do you think it will be until you look like Templeton from Charlotte's Web after the fair? ;)

Thank you so much for being here with us and being so giving. You are 12 kinds of awesome! The real total package; Brains, Beauty, Boobs, Belly, and Butt. The 5 B's!

You love games more than food? I make games! I do level design and scripting along with story writing.

*strokes chin*

I totally appreciate you standing up for me. The reasons I don't show my face are most definitely for my career, but ... how did anyone come to the conclusion of me being a teacher?

I did pre-med, first year of medical school, got bored, learned programming... about to graduate from that.

Mystery solved. However, where did teacher come from?

Anonymous College Gainer is a teacher. Also more than one more gorgeous women here are Teachers OR are soon going to be.

polkvision:

I'm stowing away with someone who is going to help me bulk up (fat and muscle). Not doing anything but 'training' for almost a month straight. No work. No school.

Only eating and lifting weights.

I might fail horribly as if I've never weight trained before, which is why I've been hesitant to share my plans. I am at the very least going to *try*.

As for Winter Solstice, don't worry ;) It's already a celebration of feasting. Quite a few large farm animals would be killed and eaten because communities couldn't afford to feed them during winter months. Also, the ale harvest had passed. Beef and beer for everyone!

Considering food (butter!) was left for the fertility goddess to come and eat it... I'd say Winter Solstice is about as 'fat festival' as it gets.

Here is where I crush everyone. Forever. I'm getting neither console. My roommates might be getting a PS4. I, however, have never spent a dime on console games. I have little time to myself. When I do play games, they are multi-player and online. Pure PC gamer. MMOs give me a chance to both play games AND spend time with family/friends who are out of town/state/country. I've played single player games before, but it is rare. (though I did play one Zelda game three times and collected all the freaking poes, too!)

Maybe I should dye my hair red and cos-play Laila.

----

I shall try to get more booty videos. Kind of hard without a cameraman. =P

And as always, thank you for all the lovely remarks. I'd be bone thin if it weren't for people online speaking up to agree with me that bigger girls can be sexy too.

A beautiful woman doing nothing but eating and lifting weights......is this inception?!  Are you stealing ideas out of my dream?!

Love this one because I was trying to suck in the huge gut I've developed ;) Still shows!

I get a thrill out of trying to look thin and completely failing these days.

Wow, if that's you sucking in your belly, its still bigger than your belly used to be even when you were stuffed full...

Someone bought me this lovely number:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NBRNO8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=9870VDT9X3N2&coliid=I17O8JTK1R2125

which I discovered, laughably so, doesn't quite fit no matter how 'plus size' they advertise it.

Anyway, if it was you - drop me a line with what message you sent along with the package so I can give you the video. ;)

Does this mean everybody who sends you sexy dresses can hope for a private video?

Guest AmateurArt

Does this mean everybody who sends you sexy dresses can hope for a private video?

Yes. I always do private videos when people either donate to my Paypal or buy something off my wishlist. I wouldn't be able to afford buying outfits/bigger clothes/all the food for stuffing videos/etc otherwise so I think it works out for everyone :)

Oscarwinner: I believe there's a video of me showing my face under 'stunning brunette gainer' that someone uploaded to DailyMotion.

I don't mind pictures of my face on these forums. I don't even mind that video of me up on DailyMotion. What did get to me is people who uploaded my videos to YouTube without even setting an age restriction.

Minors, my family, future employers, people who aren't into this kink, etc simply stumble upon the videos all the time. That got to me. Since there's no way to prevent people from doing that, I'm simply not showing my face in videos anymore.

I am *experimenting* with the idea of using a pretty mask to make a video at the end of my holiday gaining. No promises. It may or may not work out, but it would certainly allow me to show off my chubbier cheeks and rounder face.

I still think you should make a clips4sale. Sure they take a cut, but I bet many more people would buy videos direct from there rather than having to mess around with Amazon wishlists and messaging back and forth etc. I've bought tons of c4s stuff from chicks not half as hot as you so trust me when I say if you made one it would go through the roof.

You can also put custom videos on there, loads of people do it, for example Larkin Love has a great line in custom fetish vids.

Yes. I always do private videos when people either donate to my Paypal or buy something off my wishlist. I wouldn't be able to afford buying outfits/bigger clothes/all the food for stuffing videos/etc otherwise so I think it works out for everyone :)

Oscarwinner: I believe there's a video of me showing my face under 'stunning brunette gainer' that someone uploaded to DailyMotion.

I don't mind pictures of my face on these forums. I don't even mind that video of me up on DailyMotion. What did get to me is people who uploaded my videos to YouTube without even setting an age restriction.

Minors, my family, future employers, people who aren't into this kink, etc simply stumble upon the videos all the time. That got to me. Since there's no way to prevent people from doing that, I'm simply not showing my face in videos anymore.

I am *experimenting* with the idea of using a pretty mask to make a video at the end of my holiday gaining. No promises. It may or may not work out, but it would certainly allow me to show off my chubbier cheeks and rounder face.

You should try the thing with the mask. There are beautiful and esghetic venetian carnaval masks, in those vids nobody would regognize you and the setting of the vid would be much more comfortable for you,