Jasmine's first 20 kilograms, a picture story

Sidiwen

This is a story I made up using cartoonized real pictures of a real person.  The pics are all based on a real person and I ask you respect her privacy and not to look for her.  It is realistic small gain and is a story about the first initial flush of gaining.

I did it in PDF but have broken it down into picture files for uploading here.

I hope you enjoy.

post-5921-14513389825322_thumb.jpg

post-5921-14513389828364_thumb.jpg

post-5921-14513389831557_thumb.jpg

post-5921-14513389833455_thumb.jpg

post-5921-14513389836277_thumb.jpg

Hi BTBWGFAN1

Thanks for your nice comment.  I would love to continue but this is based on an actual persons photos (not the story though) and it kind of depends on them...gaining or not...maybe I can work with one of e artists on this site to continue the story with graphic representations instead...

I am working on another story without pictures which I will post soon.

Thanks again.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to keep this going for another 20kg...but there are reasons why this couldn't happen (with photos).  If anyone is keen to try in cartoon form I would love to write the next 20kg...can anyone draw her over the next 20kg?  I think it would make a great story...and I definitely know what should be written...

Or if you want me to write it without pictures...I could do that as well...

And thanks to everyone for the great feedback.  I enjoyed writing it and I hoped you would enjoy reading it.

Cheers