4 Screenshots

About This File

I want to stretch my stomach to it's liquid limit and I even stuffed my rolls into some lingerie for you. Watch me excitedly chug soda, until I'm out of breath. I can't help but breathe heavily as I feel my enormous belly expand, quickly bulging even further out of my lingerie. I let out deep burps and belches, while the fizz and pressure makes my eyes water. I rub and hold my massive belly in attempt to comfort myself, to remind myself that I want more of my beautiful, heavy fat.  I struggle on and push through to finish the 2 liter bottle of soda. With the want to expand, I force myself past the 2 liters and start a second bottle! I desperately give myself pep talks through the pain, huffing and moaning, forcing myself to keep it down.

Other Files from CakeQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DarkIllusion

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't remember the last time I was this turned on! From start to finish this video is just ridiculously hot. The deep burps, the way she pushes herself to keep going, even being clearly extremely full. Hearing her talk about her fat, growing body. Summed up in an emoji - 🥵

Response from the author:

😍My fat's gotta grow somehow

Link to review