Tight New Shorts Try On!

$3.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Whoops! My new shorts I ordered for summer are already a tight fit😅🐷

Come and watch me shake, jiggle and struggle with these shorts already!! Poor shorts have got no hope in lasting the summer with the way I'm going😅 ....In fact I'm going to make it my mission to burst out of them completely 😉🐷 

Lots of different angles to be seen and I am so mesmerising with how much this huge gut jiggles!!

I got so hot and bothered doing this🤭 Who knew trying on a new pair of shorts would be such a workout!! 🐽

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kate is out of breath only trying this big pair of short.

At the same, bed is really in trouble and probably Kate must change it.

As every video belly is wonkier than a pudding and the slaps on that round tummy are louder than an explosion of a bomb.

I really love a little moment where Kate decides to get up from the bed and....it's not Easy!😂

What else?

Oh yes, green and blue bra is pretty elegant!

Link to review
Roccopiccone

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow your bed is creaking like crazy! I love hearing creaking beds struggling under all this weight! You should do a bed creaking video or even try a single size bed!

Response from the author:

Haha it really is creaking bad!! Whoops hehe🤭🐷🐷 A bed creaking video is a fab idea, would be even better on a single bed hehe😁 x

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kate has a new pair of shorts and some how 😏 they are already to small damn that gut is looking enormous 😍. She manages to get them over her 🍑 after a lot of jiggling and sweating she gets them round her belly and buttoned up. 🤯 the cellulite on the back of Kate’s legs 🥵 well it’s everywhere now to be fair 🐷. I honestly thought you had broken your bed when you laid back on it 😂, then you had trouble getting back up so hot make sure you check out this try on vid while the shorts still fit. Because by the end of the summer they won’t fit, tbh I have a feeling they will be outgrown by the end of this month 🤣 with the way Kate is been gaining so far this year.

Response from the author:

Haha, I have absolutely NO idea how🤷‍♀️🤭🤭

I thought I'd broke the bed too haha🤣 Can't believe how much of a struggle it was to get back up🤣 I'm looking forward to outgrowing them completely hehe 🤭 xx

Link to review