Your girlfriend gains weight working at Crumbl 🍪✨

$7.99

(5 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend (blondiee) started her job at Crumbl only a few months ago. Since then she's been gaining weight like crazy but she's completely oblivious. She can't help but stuff herself full of cookies all of the time. She sneaks them during her shift and takes some after. Finally her boss said something about it. She's also been getting teased lately by her coworkers for her weight she isn't sure why tho. You tell her that she has gained some weight while you watch her stuff her face with more cookies because they are just SO  addicting right😉

Video Includes:

-gf/bf roleplay

-belly/butt play

-stuffing🍪

-burping 

-dynamic angles

Edited by Blondiee18

Other Files from Blondiee18

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ddd333

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Blondiee is really becoming quite the chubby, plump gal. It’s amazing considering how skinny you were not too long ago. The thin little thing she was is long gone. Can’t wait to see more!

Response from the author:

Thank you! ☺️💕💕💕

Link to review
RJ771

Blondie is always Great at role playing videos and this one did not disappoint. Showing off her strechmarks and her constant burping were the highlights for me. With that being said it also does sure Seem like to me that she burps almost 24/7 now with all of that food in her growing belly which is the sexiest thing a man like me can witness 👀

Thank you so much! I do burp constantly everyday haha 😅💕

Link to review
Grimmygram

Blondies RP videos might actually be the best on the site IMO. She starts off in denial of the WG but then accepts it. Towards the end she starts talking about further “ruining” (beautifying ;)) her body and it is soo good. Great burps towards the end as well. The last few minutes were the best in terms of fat/chat,burps etc. highly recommend. Blondie thank you so much for what you do for the people, much love. Honestly can’t even criticize it’s that good

Awe thank you so much you’re so sweet! I’m glad you enjoyed it roleplay videos are definitely my favorite to make ☺️💕

Link to review
biscuts

You're getting so fat, omg.

Thank you! Can’t wait to get even bigger 😉

Link to review
wavemagnet

Poor Blondiee, she's still in a little bit of denial. She's coming around slowly but surely, though. It's going to be an amazing thing when she finally lets go completely. There will be no stopping her.🥰

I’m glad you liked this video ☺️💕

Link to review